chapter 4

He remembers how this girl help him to take the water, medical and also clean his house because when she was clean, he was awoken and want to sit but his bodies so weak and he doesn't have any energy to move his body. When he was recalling the memory his also do the ashamed thing. He grabs her girl hand and whisper to her. Even he knows that was accident that cannot avoid but still he was ashamed with that. Hope he can explain everything's to her. "Hafiz ooooo hafiz did you hear me? Hafiz oooo bro hafiz, bro hafiz, bro while slap to his body. Ouchhhh, what you want dude? Ohhhh I think my friend was be a ghost because I call him, he was not summoning. Hold on dude what you mean? I mean why you like are squid today plus blushing; hmmmmmm" says haikal.

"Did was something happen into you, bro?" say haikal again. "Don't think badly I doesn't do anything. Please remove the naught thing on your mind okey. I not like you that love hang out with different girl in night okey" say hafiz. Before hafiz continuing his word, haikal already cut his word and say "I don't say that I was thinking naught things and I don't mention it in front you that I always hang out with different girl, hmmmm how do you know it dude? Are your stalkers me hah?" Haikal look his friend, hafiz. Hafiz doesn't not realize what he was talking about. This is because he also wants are girl to spent his time with the girl. He wants befriended girl like haikal. He so jealous and lonely after Aishah leave him. He tried to ignores that question and treat his friend like are worker again. Mode serious on. Hahahaha. "Go do your work or I will cut your salary, which one you want me do for you" he smiles. Haikal feel his friend already threating him by not answer his question. "Huuuuu how can I supposed to be stay so long with you," dude say haikal. He smiles and show his finger to haikal and use the gesture by show "the door was there". Haikal feel furious and feel are not satisfied because he doesn't not get the answer from his friend aka boss on this company D'HICAMP.

He wants to know how that guy know about himself and what make this guy was not realizing this morning that his cloth was ironing like not usually. This is because he was not managed himself properly like on that day his wear wrong socks, wear the wrong shoe and sometimes he was not realizing that he was not taking a shower again. But for today, he looks charming, until the staff on this company look at him like saw him an angle come from the sky. Omg, after this haikal cannot be are charming for all girl in this company because his friend aka boss already make are improvement on himself. Haikal feel hot worm but still happy with his friend after Aishah leave him. His life was not like usually thanks to someone make his friend be a charming again. This time he wants to know who someone special that make his friend smile, charming and also the most important who is him or she that come into his life.

so sorry I was late update my story because I quiet busy with university life. thanks who support my story hope you guys enjoy .