Episode 2

***************************
[Later]

Callidra: How do you feel?

Nadine: I feel okay. Everything is brighter and this place looks less dark, I can hear clearer than ever, This place feels hotter.

Callidra: Well everything is heightened for a vampire; Speed, strength, sight,hearing, smell,emotions...

Nadine: This whole thing is absurd, Vampires don't exist.

Alexandra: Yes we do.

[Alexandra flashes her fangs and blood red hair eyes to Nadine which causes her to shriek]

Nadine: (touches her eyes and teeth) Is that what I look like now?

Callidra: Yes and No, Your vampire face comes out when you're overwhelmed by the hunger for blood or when you need to feed but you can also choose to bare it.

Nadine: Argh! Why do I feel this incessant hunger.

Dr Xavier: Its the urge for blood sweetheart, You're craving for blood because now you're a vampire.

[Alexandra and Dr Xavier walk to the other end of the cellar]

Alexandra: Now that you've transformed her, what else?

Dr Xavier: I'm done with her. We need to get her out of here but we also have to make sure she doesn't know where this place is.

Alexandra: Ohh, That won't be a problem.

[In a flash, Alexandra vamp speeds over to Nadine and snaps her neck]

Callidra: Was that necessary?

Alexandra: Yes, It was (To Dr Xavier) You're welcome.

Dr Xavier: Blondie, Please get her out before she regains consciousness.

Alexandra: Hold up, You haven't started holding your end up to our bargain.

Callidra: Yeah, For example, you said you could find a way to us to walk in the sun. Plus,it's daytime outside.

Dr Xavier: Right.

(He hands them two silver rings and wears another ring on Nadine's finger).

Alexandra: (puzzled) What the...A ring? Our solution has been a ring?

Dr Xavier: That's not just any ring, Its been dipped in comodium acetate, A chemical.

Callidra: Alright then.

[She carries Nadine and attempts to head out of the cellar but Alexandra stops her]

Alexandra: Wait, How are we so sure its gonna work?

Dr Xavier: Don't you trust me?

Alexandra: (scoffs) I don't trust anyone.

Dr Xavier: (To Callidra) Why don't you go out and see for yourself.

[Callidra goes out of the cellar]

Alexandra: If my sister goes out in the sun and bursts into flames, No magic in this world will save you from me.

Dr Xavier: Don't worry, She won't.

*****************************
[Callidra goes out of the cellar but doesn't burn up when the sun touches her skin]

Callidra: Woah,This is amazing.

[She vamp speeds to Nadine's house and drops her at the front yard]

Uncle Mac: (he comes out of the house) What are you doing with my niece? (looks at Nadine's body) What have you done to her?

Callidra: (compels him) "Forget everything you just saw here and when she wakes up...Give her a good treat"