Chapter 20: Thus, the title of Shirakami Fubuki is gone

Start from the beginning

Beautiful melody, it hits the soul of his heart. And with time goes on, the melody become smoother, and better. Eventually until his head start getting dizzy.

...

That will be it for today. Haruto thought after some time passes.

Feeling a bit tired, he opens his eyes, and proceeded to write down what he has done so far, it is important to be patient when making something.

Closing the door behind him, he greeted the staff and left for home, and occasionally humming the melody out loud. A fast beat, with a heavy drop on the beat.

I hope Sora will like this song too.

.

.

.

"Da,da." Footsteps follow with the sound of a door closing, Sora comes down from the car.

"Take care of yourself okay? Let me know if anything happens." A deep male voice come out from the car, and with Sora looking into the window, it is reveals to be Yagoo. "And also, good luck for your later colab, do your best alright?"

"I believe in you, Sora."

"I will Yagoo-san, thanks for the ride by the way, I will let you know when I'm done." And smiling, she continues. "I will cherish this chance, don't worry."

And with that, Yagoo's car slowly disappear from her sight. He has a meeting with the investor to attend, so he couldn't go with her.

Entering the now familiar studio, she soon is greeted by Haruto, who is sitting at his usual place again, facing his laptop that he always brings alone.

"Oh, you're here, hi by the way." Haruto noticing Sora arrival, signal her to come to him. "Been a while since I've seen you."

"Hi Haruto-san, and yes, it has really been a while." Sitting beside Haruto naturally, she finds some sheet on the table. "This is the song, I assume?"

"Ah yes, take a look at it." "This time, I wasn't sure about the melody, especially the chorus part. So, help me check it out too if you can." With that, Haruto hand her his earphone, letting her hear the music that he finishes mixing in his laptop, while she looks at the lyric.

Playing the mixed music, he sees Sora closing her eyes, occasionally vibing to the music, and humming it.

And minutes later, Sora put down the earphone as the music end.

"I like the song, personally, I have no problem with it" "The song hit my heart quite well, but the key is a bit high though..." Sora hesitate a bit. "I think I will have trouble singing it well."

"Its alright, you can handle it." Haruto ensure Sora. "Moreover, I should be the one who is anxious here! This is my first-time streaming." Thinking of facing thousands of viewers later, Haruto is quite scare.

Later, they will have a short colab, as HT and Osaki Ruma, to be precise a short interview. Decided by them both sometimes ago. And he is not comfortable with it.

He has confident releasing song, because they did well in his previous life, but streaming is an entirely different things, although he won't need to talk in the process, he is still quite scare.

What if he spills out something bad? Or leak some information that he wants to keep to himself?

"It will be fine alright? You aren't talking anyway. I will take care of everything, so don't worry." Smiling, Sora look at the slightly panic Haruto. He is still young huh, Sora thinks to herself.

In field that he is familiar with, he has confidents that no one can match. But it's a completely different story when it's something new. Seeing a panic Haruto is quite fun.

"Anyway, Lets get some practice done. Haruto-san, might need to trouble you again." With that, Sora starts practicing the song, with Haruto again by her side, correcting her if neccesary. It's a live, so they need to make it perfect if possible.

Practicing again and again, the high pitch song is quite hard, with her having some trouble maintaining her voice, but eventually the time schedule for the stream start.

"That will have to do then." Dismissing Sora request for another round, Haruto says. "You need some rest before it, don't worry, its fine as it is." "Just remember to not go over the top, and you should be fine." In the meantime, he passes Sora a drink.

"Thanks." Taking a sip, she has a respite. "Sorry, I wasn't doing too well. Hope that it will be better in the stream then."

"Have more faith in yourself." Haruto give some encouragement. "And more importantly, you are sure that its fine? Me just answering a few questions that you give? Shouldn't I do something more, I guess entertaining?"

"Its alright, your presence along is interesting enough, trust me." "And God, do you know how popular you even are? Your fan will come raid my stream once they know you are here."

"Anyway, lets get it started, shall we?" Setting up her computer, she gives off a confident feeling. "It isn't polite to keep your fans waiting."