" So why are you stalking me? " M/n asked as he enjoyed tooru's hands playing with his hair.

" I-isn't it o-obvious? "

" Are you using sarcasm on me? " M/n raised his eyebrows even if tooru can't see him.

" S-sorry! " tooru said quickly. M/n then snuggle more on his neck.

' why does he smell good? ' M/n ask him self as he sniffles Jimmy's neck. The said boy squeaked loudly.

" M-M/n!  What are you doing? " Tooru ask as he tried to push M/n off him but failed.

" Why do you smell so good Tooru-san? " M/n ask lifting his head on his neck.

" T-that's one of a weird question M/n-kun " Tooru said blushing madly. M/n just hmm'ed as he wiped Jimmy's bangs aside showing his bright green eyes.

" Your eyes are beautiful." M/n breath out. His eyes traveled on Jimmy's nose to his lips.

" Can I kiss you? " M/n blurted out.

Jimmy fainted.

M/n shrugged and slept snuggling on tooru's body.

M/n woke up feeling the wetness on his lips.

" Hmmmm " He heard someone moan. His eyes slowly opened as he felt something rubbing against his now aching member.

" Tooru? " The said boy jumped on M/n's lap. Tooru stared at M/n with wide eyes.

" M-M/n-kun?!? You're awake already?! " He exclaimed getting off M/n.

" What are you doing? " M/n asked as his fingers traced his wet lips.

" Uhhh.... You asked me if you can kiss me....I- you know kinda passed out leaving you behind- so... I thought of repaying y-you.. " Tooru explained as he grew nervous seconds by seconds. His face flushed red.

' cute ' M/n thought quietly.

" I think you have something more ' bigger ' to pay for. " M/n grunted as he pointed on his lap. Tooru blushed and nodded. He then pulled tooru on his lap and started kissing him deeply. Tooru opened his mouth and M/n explored it leaving nothing untouched. The make out session lasted for some minutes and tooru pulled away out of breath.

He then started scrawling down to M/n's lap never leaving his eye contact with him. The two stared at each other deeply as tooru slowly opened M/n's pants zipper.

Tooru licked M/n's tip and broke the eye contact. With a blink M/n's dick were shoved in tooru's throat. The boy has tears leaking from his eyes as M/n continue to roughly slam his hips forward on tooru's mouth.

" ... Fuck....  " M/n shakily breath out under his breath as he thrusted his hips forward. Tooru gagged. After some few more rough thrusts M/n came in Jimmy's mouth. Him being a obedient uke drunk all of M/n's milk.

" Good boy. I should let you cum too. "

M/n then pulled tooru again on his lap and started kissing him. He opened tooru's pants zipper and pulled it down along with tooru's undergarments. His member sprung out, so hard.

M/n's take a hold of it and started caressing it gently. Tooru immediately moaned in the kiss, face flushed red.

" M-M/n... " tooru moaned as M/n fastened his work on his shaft taking his breath away.

" M/n... M/n-ahh ... M/n... " tooru keep moaning M/n's name. The seme kissed tooru's lips roughly making it slowen than before.

" I-I'm gonna c- "

" Go ahead. " With that tooru cummed on M/n's hand. Jimmy panted as M/n made him lay down on the bed. He cleaned the both of them and lied down beside Jimmy again.

" G-goodnight M/n-kun..... "

" Goodnight too. "

" And Jimmy?... "

" Y-Yes? "

" ...If you dream of me... Remember I like it rough. "

Blood dripped on tooru's nose.