"Dad, mom... What are you two doing here? Are you guys ready? " Lu asked as she walked towards her parents.

"The way you have understood your brothers... I guess you know them much better than I do. So, I really don't have to worry if anything happens to me---"

"Dad! Stop talking like that! " Cheng rolled his eyes while Lu and their mother laughed.

"Yes, dad. You should never speak like that. We are nothing without you two. " Lu said holding boh her parent's hands.

"Fine, fine... Let's stop this and get things done. They'll be here soon. " Mrs. Xiao said as she ran around to check the arrangements.

"My son's wedding should be the most beautiful event that has ever happened in our family. "
Mr. Xiao said looking at the arrangements.

"Don't worry, dad. It'll surely be a memory that'll forever remain in all our hearts. " Lu smiled.

"A-Zhan are you ready--- Wow, A-Zhan

"A-Zhan are you ready--- Wow, A-Zhan... You're looking soo handsome. " Lu said as she entered the room.

"Really? Am I looking good, jie? " Zhan asked checking himself in the mirror.

"Super handsome! My A-Zhan looks good every second of the day. " Lu smiled.

"Zhan... " Mrs. Xiao entered the room.

"Yes, mom? "

"Come out! They're here! " Mrs. Xiao smiled looking at her handsome son. "Your Yibo is here. "

"Let's go. " Zhan smiled.

"Look how happy he is! " Mr

Mr. Wang chuckled as he walked towards the huge hall with his wife and two handsome sons.

"Why wouldn't he be? Weren't you just like this before our wedding? "
Mrs. Wang nudged her husbands arm which made the Wang brothers laugh.

"Ah my brother. You must be very happy. You'll soon be marrying the one who means the world to you. " Haikuan said as he walked forward with Yibo.

"Yes... I'm very happy. " Yibo smiled. "But why's it soo dark here---- "

"That was how my life was before you entered... "
The voice echoed throughout the hall as the place Yibo was standing was now glowing with a beam of bright white light. Yibo who was under the spotlight chuckled as he stood there, his eyes wandering around to search his light in the darkness.