Prologue

{I Don't own Death Note, BNHA or the Reader}

-Keys

{Y/N}-Your Name

{E/C}-Eye Color

{H/C}-Hair Color

{N/N}-Nickname

{C/C}-Color Choice

- - -

"How dreadfully boring" a girl whined leaning back in her chair made of bones, reaching her hand to her head and pulling off her crown tossing it into the empty void around her, the rippling pool in-front of her showing her most recent creation, a world that lacked any actual chaos and it was oh so boring, "Where's the chaos, honestly humans are such a bore" she looked back at the rippling pool once again searching through till something caught her eye and she felt a change.

Watching as something fell in front of a school building it peeked her interest as a smile curved across her face watching as a young boy in his teens picked it up, "Oh?" she hummed in delight "this is interesting" her boney arm began to be covered in {S/C} flesh as an idea formed inside her mind, "I don't see why I can't just join in the fun as one of those humans".

Jumping off her throne of bones she let her usual clothing vanish into one more of that era, with a simple bit of tweaking it would be like she was raised in that world, for she was able to do as she pleased it was her world, yet she let it take it's own course after all, being all powerful was boring sometimes but now this would be some much needed fun.

She was one of the first to have obtained a power called a quirk so long ago, in a world with heroes and villains, she may be able to create her own worlds but the one she was born in was out of her control, though due to this power she was stuck never aging, ever since she hit a certain age, now she no longer remembered her boring human life.

It was quite unfortunate one of her lineage would never access quite the power she had, truthfully dull in all honesty, though that was the past and she rather not visit her world of birth, even if her void was so plain and boring nowadays.

Waving her hand she opened up a portal to the world she wished to play with, that human would be her source of entertainment and well he would indeed be fun to toy with, she couldn't wait to spread some more chaos while she was there after all.

- - -

{12/18/20}