Mollie bit her lip, before letting out a sigh and reaching into her pocket and pulling out a ten pound note. "I know it's not much but...it's a start. And if you need me to, I can ask Stew to give me more shifts at the shop, or I could even-"

"No." Jordan muttered, pushing his sister's hand away gently. "This is my mess, I don't expect you to clear it up for me."

"I'm your sister, Jord. That means that even if you make my life a living nightmare, I'm always gonna have your back." She extended her hand again. "So just take the bloody ten pound note before I get seriously pissed off."

Sighing, Jordan took the money from her hand. Although he was reluctant to take it, he was still grateful for Mollie's insistence. Even when it seemed like the world was against him, she still had his back to the very end.

"Thanks, Mol." He said, his tone genuine and heartfelt.

"Anytime, kid."

✰ ✰ ✰

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅." Nas sighed as she slumped against her locker. After finding out that her dad was leading a second life is Bradford, things only became worse when she discovered that her mum had known all along- causing Nas to bring pretty much everything she knew as truth into question.

Mollie gave the girl a sympathetic smile. "Hey, I know it sucks right now but you'll get through this. You're stronger than you think."

"Plus, we are gonna find you the fittest girl in Ackley Bridge." Missy said, poking Nas' nose playfully.

"Besides us, of course." Mollie pointed out with mock offence in her voice.

"Of course." Nas chuckled, shaking her head in endearment as the three girls began walking down the hallway.  "I love you girls. You know that, right?"

"And we love you, Nasreen Paracha." Missy replied with a dramatic flourish in her tone.

"Always and forever." Mollie agreed with a smile.

✰ ✰ ✰

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌." Riz suggested as he stood out in the quad with Mollie, Cory, Naveed and Lewis. "Trials are in a few days, and we could definitely do with some new additions to the team."

"I might do." Lewis shrugged. "I mean, I was pretty dead against it because I play footie and all that. But I guess it could be fun."

"Sweet." Riz grinned, reaching his hand out to fist bump the brown haired boy. "Don't suppose I could tempt you, Naveed?"

Knowing of the boy's broken engagement with Nas, Cory nudged him and gave him a smirk. "I bet Nas would take you back in a heartbeat if she saw you getting all sweaty in your rugby kit."

While the others burst out into boyish laughter, Mollie scoffed at her brother and gave him a whack on the back of his head. "You're a right knobhead, you."

Naveed shook his head with a soft chuckle. "It's alright. I'm not really, you know, rugby material. I mostly prefer to...watch and observe."

"Rubbish, I bet you'd be alright." Cory smiled as he gave the boy another nudge, this time one of encouragement rather than teasing. "Plus, we'd all be there so you wouldn't be on your own or anything."

Naveed felt his cheeks start to heat up, and desperately hoped that no one else could tell. "Well, um...I s'pose I could maybe give it a go." He shrugged.

"Nice one." Riz said, giving Naveed an encouraging fist bump.

While the boys continued to chat about rugby, Mollie let herself zone out slightly as her gaze started to drift around the quad. Her eyes widened immediately at the sudden sight of a crowd of students forming under what looked like money raining down from the sky.

"This cannot be real." She let out a bemused chuckle, pointing over to show the boys.

"What the hell?" Naveed muttered incredulously, while Lewis grabbed Riz's arm in excitement.

"Free money? Quality."

While they started to run over, Mollie narrowed her eyes and looked up in confusion. And there, on top of the school building, stood two figures dressed in burqas scattering the money down onto the growing crowd below. Mollie's suspicions were confirmed and the puzzle pieces clicked together in her mind when she saw Jordan scrambling desperately through the crowd to pick up any of the money he could find.

Those were the girls who robbed Jordan, and that was his money.

✰ ✰ ✰
will mollie ever find out who stole jordan's money🤔i wonder
lotta love <3