Chapter 1 - My Life in a Nutshell

*For people who have read this already, JL or Julien-Louis is now Zeff or Theodore Zeff*

1 My Life in a nutshell. 

Mondays, God how I hate Mondays.

I slowly climb out from under the sheets and turn off my blaring alarm clock before I go deaf and sigh, another day of hell in senior year. I swing my legs out of bed and step onto my soft carpeted floor and stretch. A few satisfying cracks sound in the quite room from my back as I attempt to make my way downstairs to the kitchen but trip over something my first step. I land on something huge and warm and breathing, I prop myself up and blink a few times. Zeff sleeps peacefully underneath me under one of my many blankets; huh?

“Oh yeah” I smack my palm into my face. Zeff, also known as Theodore Zeff, Vita and Storm all crashed last night. I look to my left to find Storm draped over my small lovers couch by door, he barely fits on the thing, I’m surprised he even got a wink of sleep. I crawl off Zeff and stand up; I turn to my bed to find Vita snuggled up to about half a dozen of my pillows and smiling. I laugh softly, the amount of time these guys crash at my place they practically live here. Well I do live in a freaking mansion; I don’t know why they don’t all claim a room for themselves. I shake my head as I pick my way around the boys’ stray limbs and to the curtain. “One, Two, Three!”

I rip open the curtains and turn around; moans, groans and ‘Bitch’ are mumbled towards me as everyone wakes up. “Good morning lovers get your asses up and ready for school. You know the drill.” I walk into my huge wardrobe and to the far wall; I pull out my black school skirt, a silk royal purple button up shirt, blazer and white thigh high stockings out. Black Castle High is one of the most prestigious schools in OC, well in the country really. Everyone there were either rich or on either a sport, academic or art scholarships. That’s how my pack met.

Theodore Zeff Arabel is originally from France, he’s from a renowned family – his dad practically owns most of the French countryside. Well I don’t specifics but one thing led to another and Zeff’s father disowned him so he fled France for the US. His older brother Claude lives here in a dingy apartment on the outskirts of Orange County. Zeff got a football scholarship to BCH straight off the plane practically. He climbed the social ladder being on the football team and now is the quarterback and the hottest guy in school. As well as one of my best friends. Oh did I mention that he’s a werewolf, guess that thought slipped my mind.

Storm’s story is COMPLETELY different. Storm Alaryc is well... royalty. In Faery that is. He is the prince of the Light Fey; his father is King and his mother? Human. She accidently came across a portal to Faery, met the King and got pregnant with the heir of his thrown. She escaped back to Serbia, had Storm there then made her way to gloomy England and hid. When Storm was thirteen his mother told him about his father and what he was after he set his entire school on fire and instead of running away, he flew. Storm returned to Faery to see his father and luckily welcomed with open arms, he lived there for a year in Earth time but in it was only two months in Faery.

He missed human contact so came back to America where his mother moved to in the time of his absence and started at BCH. (His father pays for tuition)

Vita, Vita, Vita. My DD Twin as Storm would call her, my best friend and mirror twin – even though we look completely different. First of all I’m Swedish-Italian and Vita is Russian-African American. Secondly I’m 5’7 and she’s 5’8. Thirdly I have visions and she can speak to and see ghosts. Also I’m milky skinned, caramel blonde, mocha eyes with mint green which bleeds from the middle and a petite, toned and all legs body as well as DD-boobs (which I don’t know where they came from). Vitalia Ourania Zaria (she hates her full name) is dark cappuccino skinned, soft naturally curly black hair with what looks like tie dyed hot pink ends – which is epic and passes her butt, has Alice blue eyes and a small waist, toned, flat stomach and curvy hips body with DD boobs (hence the DD Twins nickname).