As he walked out, before he could see her he heard her humming...and then he saw her pacing up and down outside the pool area. Her back was toward him and she was humming the words 'kaisay hua, kaisay hua, tu itna zaroori kaisay hua! And when she looked up before she turned she yelled 'amaaaaa' and she ducked! She was not expecting anyone and seeing Sidharth' s reflection in the mirror freaked her. When she looked up just to make sure it was really him she found him on the floor doubled up in laughter. She heaved a sigh a relief and ran out to him whispering "kuttay jaan chali gayi meri! Socha ke yamraj aagaye meko leney!' Sidharth laughed even deeper at her expression and what she was saying. 'Sor....sorryyy ha ha ha ha ha moti....sorry yaar....merese hasee nahi rukh raheee. Oh fuck! Man kya item hai re tu!" Saying this he propped himself up and wrapped his right arm
Over her shoulder and led her to the smoking room and they both settled on the bench there. His body again started shaking with laughter which annoyed sana "phirse has raha hai. Problem kya hai tera!"

Sidharth could not control his laughter but still wanted to calm sana down, so started rubbing her arm while he had his around hers and said "sorry sorry, nah, soch raha tha ki din mein dus bar sunnay ko milta hai ki muh Tod dhungi, faad ke rakh dungi....Khud
Ki itni phatee padi hai, nautanki saali!...bhak!" Saying this he tightened his arm around her neck and pecked her hard on her temple and made smooching noises as he peppered her with light kisses after that. "Bhelpuri"

Shehnaaz was basking in this affection and turned to face him crossing her legs on top of his thighs and she hugged his hand and rested her head on his shoulder and asked "tu kyun uth ke aaya? Vaisay bhi khadoos bankay phir ta hai, neend puri nahi hui toh satyanash!"

Sidharth looked at her, just overwhelmed and satisfied with how there was no awkwardness between them, he had thought it would have been difficult to face her but he found her that much more familiar and the glow on her face felt that much more intimate. He pulled her face up by the chin and looked at her face properly with a loving smile on his face...she took looked back at him with a sweet smile waiting for his sarcastic retort but found just adoration and a sense of satisfaction written all over it. "Kya?" She asked as she placed her hand on his thighs and warmly rubbed it giving him comfort and love as best as she could.
He nodded his head indicating that he did not want to say anything just yet. He brought his head down to hers and met her forehead with his, then quickly nuzzled her nose with his and pecked her lips with his. He then kissed her forehead and asked her "theek hai tu? Kyu uth ke chalee aayi? Kuch baat karni hai to kar, you can say anything to me. I won't feel bad" saying that he took her hands in his, intertwined their fingers and waited for her to speak.
She decided whatever she wanted to say to him needed to be said from a place of honestly and yet intimacy so she quickly sidled onto his lap and straddled him but leaving space such that she was settled more in his  knee "Sidharth  meinay pehle bhi poocha hai Aur meko
Pata hai ki jawab same hi hoga shayad, phir bhi bataana hamaarey yeh jo bhi hai...kya hai?"

Sidharth lovingly just gazed at her and asked her in a low yet intimate tone "mein tere liye kya hoon Shehnaaz?"

She cutely pursed her lips and rattled off ticking them off with her fingers "friend! Family! Sahaara! Honsla! Khushi! Security! Guru!" She looked at him and pouted her mouth and scrunched her nose and shook her head in such a cute way that Sidharth could help pull her in for a hug and he also wanted to hide his expressions from. He envied her tbat she could be so candid about her feelings. He sighed as he wrapped her hands around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder and with a deep sigh said "meri jaan Itna bhi mujhpe Bharosa na kar sana, mein nahi nibha paunga yeh sab! Aaj tak mainay bade soch samajhkar hi rishtay banaye hain!" He pulled them apart because he wanted to see her face as he said this "life mein pehli baar kisi ko itni jaldi trust kiya hai. Tu na meko apni family Jaisi lagti hai. Tu mere liye matter karti hai. Abhi na tera bhi game mujhe affect karega...kyunki mein Teri bhalaayi chahnay laga hoon. Jaisay mein apnay game best karna chahta hoon mein tera game bhi best deigns chahta hoon. Sana Tu ab apni lagnay lagi, mein iss cheez sey hurt h0 sakta hoon lekin terese hurt bhi hona manzoor hai!' Saying this he ruffled her hair and kissed her on her cheek.
Suddenly Shehnaaz felt very shy and buried her head in the crook of his neck and whispered "sharam aa rahi hai phir se. mujhay gandey thoughts aa rahey hain! Sidharth Tu shayad nahi maanega lekin mainey aisay kabhi nahi kiya hai kisi bhi co actor ke saath. Tere saath alag feelings hain."

Sidharth chucked at her innocence and started rubbing her back, noticing that she still had not worn her bra, he said "abey gadhi to mein co actor hoon tera! I hear you darling, mere saath bhi aisay nahi hua ke mein aisay hee make out karoon kisi ke saath. Especially jisay mein attached hoon.  Tere saath jo attraction hai na, man crazy it is baby! Matlab Tu meri paas hoti hai na toh meko na ek ajeeb sa pull feel hota bao Teri Taraf, pata nahi Tu samajh bhi rahi hain ya nahin!"

Sana vigorously nodded her head at that. Still hid against his neck "meko bhi yahi hota hai sidharth. Lekin yeh attraction bohot kutti cheez hoti hai na! Vaisay tunay mujhe bohot special feel karwaya, special bhi aur respected bhi, lekin mein tujhay aur Teri friendship ko iss attraction ke chakkar mein khona nahi chahthi' saying this she sighed and looked up at him.

He had a wry smile on his face "Tu na bohot smart hai sana! Bohot matured bhi, aaj jo hua was very special for me. Lekin mein nahi chahtha ke hamaari jo bond hai issey define rahey hai na? Let's take it as it comes theek hai? Jab bhi ho sakta hai jhappiyan and Papiyan and all' he said as he imitated her.

Both of them laughed and Shehnaaz said "chance pe dance, friends with benefits? Oh I like it!' Saying this she flicked her hai in attitude. She giggled and looked into his eyes while bringing her hips deliberately over his and drew them closer to each other. She grazed her lip against his ears and said "Sidharth meko Gandhe feeling as rahe hain' saying this she nipped his earlobe before sucking on it and then started kissing him in his neck right up till
His jaw. Sidharth eyes were rolled back as he enjoyed this, before he realised camera men were watching. He whispered in her ear, "baby I don't want anyone to see you like this. Chal
Andhar,' saying this he got up held her hand and they both walked back surer of themselves and each other and with an anticipation that neither had felt in a long time.
They settled into bed cuddled and enjoyed the touch of each other's bodies as discreetly as they could and as they were falling asleep she heard Sidharth rumble into her ears 'when I rub your back it feels so good, captain room jab tak hamara hai Tu apnay ke time bra nahi phenegi, samjhi?" Saying this he hugged her tighter and slept. She on the other hand could not put a finger on what she felt hearing such a deeply intimate request that all she could do is kiss his chest as an acknowledgement  and hugged him tighter and fell asleep herself.

Sorry about the long hiatus. Now life has sorted itself mostly so will be able to finish this story. Sorry for keeping all of you waiting.