Almost

Sam's P.O.V.:

        I kissed Emily quickly and watched her anxious and worried eyes before I followed after Leah. I knew that she wanted to talk to her cousin but I knew that it wasn't going to be to safe in Leah's condition. I caught her sent in the air followed it behind the house. I heard Leah's voice being choked and I ran to find her. She was vomiting behind a tree, horribly.

        "Leah?" I called and kept my distance. She was extremely caught up in her situation and it seem to be restless. I called for her again and her illness started to die down.

        "Leah are you okay?" I walked closer to her but she whipped her mouth and coughed a few time before speaking.

        "Go away, Sam." she demanded. For as much as she didn't scare me, her dominance sounded like it should've.

        "Look I just wanted to make sure you were okay because Emily . . ."

        "Leave me alone! I don't care anymore. I'm glad for you two. Just let her know I said I wish her good wishes or something cheesy like that." she cut me off but was getting tired after her eruption.

        "Leah." I reached my hand out for her and she leaned down to pick up a rock to throw at me.

        "Go away! I want you to leave, Sam!" she missed me by a long shot but I felt angered by her pushing me away. I took a sharp turn around controlling my shaking. I stopped walking when I heard sad sobs from her and the sound of leaves breaking as she fell to the ground.

        I turned around pained by the torn sight of her. Without a word, I walked to her side and picked her up. She stared at me with watered eyes in silence. Her bright brown pierced me with so much pain.

        Her lips parted and she hesitated before speaking, "Why did you have to do this to me?" she whispered her sobs.

        "What?" I whispered back strongly.

        "Let me suffer. Tare me apart and make me helpless. I felt horrible without you. I felt like nothing. My light was stolen when you left and everything I had was taken from me to be given to Emily. Why did you have to be that one person? Why you Sam? Why?" she heaved with tears.

        I looked at her and didn't speak a word. I felt horrible to see her like that. I never liked to see her in pain but I would either feel her pain with her or be annoyed by it. It was only those choices and I chose to feel something toward her than feel something with her. It was just to much hurt when I thought about the past.

        "I could honestly tell you everything that would run through my miserable head but you wouldn't care and you wouldn't understand. You know I really liked you. I actually loved you. I thought we were going to have everything and yet you left me. You could've at least imprinted and protected but you just couldn't help but be so intense with her. I wanted to be in her shoes. I was supposed to be the one you purposed to. It's just crazy how well irony works on me." she confessed a little bit and bit her lip to hold back some of her cries as she spoke.

        I just stared at her with focused eyes. She seemed to weak and tired. I wanted to show her that I still cared for her after all and I knew that she did take it pretty roughly but what was I supposed to do? I didn't know that it hurt her so bad that it basically haunted her all this time. I sometimes wished I hadn't imprinted on Emily but I had no choice.

        I whipped her face with a gentle hand in silence and she tugged away.

        "Don't do that to me." she growled. Her anger started show through her tears. "Don't act like you have a single piece of affection for me now. You're too late. You went to far. All I wanted to do was move on and find love again but you kept running through my mind. I guess it's easy to think about someone you care about and forget someone who you never loved." she didn't look at me as she spoke her foul words. I felt my heart slow and sting from the sharpness of her tone. She didn't think I loved her and that pissed me off.