ミ☆( *uωu)+.

"Noooooo!!" [name]'s attention was taken by a groan from the floor. "I wanna go toooooo..." Lev was understandably bummed out, not being allowed to go with the rest of the team. "[name] put me in your bag please!"

[name] chuckled and crouched down to Lev, "I don't think you'd fit, sorry,"

Lev looked up to see a smiling angel above him and had to shield his eyes from the purity the male was exerting. His eyes watered and he sniffed "[name]..."

[name] ruffled his hair and stood back up, feeling Kenma tug at his clothes to tell him to get going. Lev stared at his back, dazed.

"Alright children!" Coach Naoi got them all gathered up and read out pairs for them to always be in when going around. 

"We're not in elementary school, coach. Isn't this a little unnecessary?" Yaku grumbled, he was paired with Yamamoto and could only pray for peace.

[name] noticed that he didn't have a partner and couldn't help but bunch up his shirt in disappointment. He looked around but couldn't voice his concerns out when everyone else was already good to go. Teshiro was also off today meaning there were an odd number of people in the group.

Thankfully, someone noticed his struggles and asked the coach who he would be with. [name] looked up in adoration at his gentle vice-captain who smiled at him reassuringly.

"Ah, it seems someone's late then," The coach scratched his nape sheepishly.

"So this means [name] can go with us now, right?" Kuroo asked with a cheshire cat smile and pulled [name] by the back of his collar into his chest. "See, even Kenma agrees with me," He gestured towards Kenma and [name] watching My Neighbour Totoro on Kenma's phone.

"Oi, you're my partner,"

Oh dear lord, it was-

"Juni-chan? Didn't you rage-quit volleyball last week?" Yamamoto questioned.

"Don't call me that, I had a change of heart," Junichi grumbled.

"Oya? How come Juni-chan is always with [name]?" Kuroo whined.

"They're literally friends Kuroo, now get in the bus," Kai pushed his back lightly, sometimes it really felt like he was captain instead. 

"Ya want window seat?" Junichi asked [name]

Honestly, [name] didn't mind but no lie, he almost cried earlier so he listlessly nodded.

"Well too bad, I want it too," Junichi studied [name]'s expression to pick up any signs of anger or distress but was irritated to find none. [name] only looked at him with the corner of his lip slightly curled. Junichi felt an oncoming headache and rushed onto the bus to find a free seat.

He plopped himself down and looked up to see [name] following him and sitting down right next to him.

"You better not lean on me and drool, especially not drool though. In fact, don't lean on me at all!" Junichi threatened him. [name] nodded back and got comfortable on his seat.

Childishजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें