"Are you serious about what you said??".

"......Yes, I think??? I will talk with Yibo about that". Xuan Lu pats his shoulder with a smile.

"Do your best then, I will leave, Good night".

"Thank you so much for your time, Good night". He bowed to her and walked to the hospital to meet Yibo. He asks about FanXing and the nurse guide him to the room, he opens the door and saw Yibo sitting next to the bed looking at FanXing while holding his hand.

"Yibo....". He takes his attention and stands next to him.

"Zhan, sorry for not telling you about this". Xiao Zhan pats his head.

"It's fine, how is he doing??".

"They said he will take time to recover, and.....The police will involve".

"Police?? Why??". Yibo removes the left arm sleeve of FanXing and shows it to him.

"They said it's a violation against a child, I tried to stop them from informing it the police, but they did, and they will come tomorrow, what can we do Zhan??". Yibo looks at him with his worried eyes and Xiao Zhan smile at him.

"Don't worry, we will do our best to protect him". Yibo turns to look at FanXing and hold his hand tightly.

"Yes, we will protect him".

***********************************************************

The next day, Xiao Zhan and Yibo stand near the bed of FanXing who was still sleeping, and now Zan Jin with Hai Kuan come to see them, the doctor enters with two police officers.

"Good morning everyone, we are here to discuss Zheng FanXing's condition, you are his teacher??".

"Yes, I work in the nursery, my name is Yibo". Yibo and the others bowed to them.

"What is your full name?". The officer asked while writing on the paper, Yibo looks down sadly.

"I....I don't----".

"Wang YiBo". He turns to look at Hai Kuan who smile at him. Zan Jin turns to look at Hai Kuan and pat his back to calm his nervousness, Hai Kuan looks at him and smile.

"Good".

"Ok, we tried to contact his parents, but no one is answering, do you know anything about them??". The police officer asked.

"I meet his mother yesterday". Xiao Zhan said and Yibo frowned.

"What did she said??".

"I told her that her son is in the hospital, but she didn't want to waste her money on him she said, and then I told her that I will take her son away, yet she said OK, and I can do whatever to him because he is wasting her time only, it's like she throws him on us". Yibo looks at FanXing and his tears fall.

"I met her too, a week ago, she was so angry and treating him harshly, she is drinking too much....".

"Thank you, but still, we need to find them soon to know more about this". Xiao Zhan nodded and he remembers something.

"Ah! After he finishes the treatment, can we take care of him please??".

"But he will be------".

"Until you find his parents and see what their problem is, he may leave after two days so we will take care of him, our house is an orphanage, we can take care of him, please we are the only ones who know him now, we will take a good care of him, please allow us". Xiao Zhan bowed to them and Yibo bowed to them too.

"Huh~ Ok, if you will really take good care of him then we will allow you, but it will be you who pays for him, is that ok?".

"We are fine with that". Yibo nodded rapidly but stopped.