𐐒𐐚 04 : cross paths ˎˊ˗

Start from the beginning

You saw a guy possessing a huge Electro hammer along with some who looked like a Vanguard with huge Anemo gauntlets and the last one holding somewhat of a cannon that emits the element Cryo.

You looked to the other side and there you saw a petite male who wore a white sleeveless shirt with a green tattoo marked on his right arm, with other dazzling embellishment of accessories that are truly eye catching. He had a dark mask clinging on his pocket and held onto a big polearm which its color resembled a Jade's.

You were scared of what's about to happen and couldn't even move an inch. Your knees were shaking from the tension and fear. Tonight shouldn't be a night where you'll see man get slaughtered by those big guys. It was a 3 versus 1 battle, the result is so obvious.

You slapped yourself in the cheeks and told yourself that you're going to help him. Opening your eyes and about to rush to the scene, the male grabbed the mask that clung on his pants, he proceeds to don it. He emmitted a dark aura and sprinted in the speed of light, you were struggling to keep sight of him. He circled around his enemies and jumped high in the sky. He looked like an Archon in that view as the moonlit sky illuminated his pale skin.

Launching himself into the air, he soon plunged down at his enemies with his spear held with such enormous power, making his foes writhe in pain and fall down. Your jaw dropped, you didn't see this one coming. The male stopped for a second, checking if his opponents are still able to fight back. The big guys soon started to stand back up, it's as if the plunge attack wasn't enough.

You heard the male click his tongue in annoyance and decided to do the whole thing again and again, gaining such an impressed reaction from you. He jumped in such heights and plunged down consecutively making loud crashing sounds as the element Anemo surrounded him and his spear each attack that dealt so much damage to his enemies. The impact of the wind grew stronger and stronger the more he did it and you were struggling to see the battle because of it. The big guys aren't also able to keep up with him and can't do anything as a counterattack nor a decent defense rendering them defeated.

The male looked at his hand and removed the mask. This was the only time you can examine his face. He has medium length hair with teal streaks underneath and slanted amber eyes which surely kept you enthralled as if the time stopped moving. He also has a purple diamond mark on the center of his forehead.

You gazed upon his features that you found surely pretty but you snapped out of it as he sensed that another presence was there and looked at your direction. Goosebumps appear on your skin, appalled at how he was able to tell there's someone else aside from them in an instant, triggering your fight or flight response.

Adrenaline rushed through your veins and decided to run away instead. There's no way in hell he's going to let you go and spare you as well. Heck, the gap between your powers was clear as a day and he shouldn't be underestimated. He was really intimidating as soon as you saw him don his ebony and teal mask.

You rushed to nowhere to escape from him keeping at it as you gasp for air. Your stamina rapidly depletes, from everything that happened. Why won't this day end already? You bit your lip at the thought.

Looking around as you sprint deeper into the forest, you sighed in relief noticing there were no signs from him anymore. You closed your eyes for a brief moment, relaxing for a second when suddenly you tripped on one of the branch, falling with your face flat on the ground. A sharp pang of pain spreads throughout your body, grunting in pain and disappointment in yourself.

"Don't blame yourself. I was the one who tripped you." An unknown masculine voice chimed into your ears making you look up from the owner of it.

"Please spare me." Was all you could utter when it was the male from before who said that.

"Who are you?" His voice as rich as the glacial winters from how cold he sounded, you feel your heart pace faster as nervousness fills you to the brim.

"I'm no one of importance! I'm a passenger of the cart that crashed on its way to Mingyun Village! I have no ill intentions!"

A silent atmosphere surrounded the two of you. You haven't budged any movement since the last minute you fell on to the hard, solid ground.

The man kneeled down and held your chin, making you look up at him. He leaned closer to you, his face centimeters away from yours as you can feel his warm breath on your skin.

"Then prove me your innocence."

˖ ਏਓ ˖

༺ ˖࣪  ∗ ਏਓ ∗  ˖࣪ ༻