CH:2:- Ending my sufferings

Shi Qingxuans's POV:
I can't do this anymore, I am feeling so lonely, despite having all the heavenly officials and my only friend his highness with me I feel so lonely, It's like my body is here but my heart is with him, I searched through heavens, earth and nearly every realm for a single clue of his whereabouts   but at the end, I got to know that he had decided to be reincarnated. And have long departed to the afterworld......Ah..and this lonely mine is still waiting for him...it took me 1500 years to realize that I can't live without him and I need him, I realized that my hate for him is too insignificant in front of the love my heart holds for him, I started searching for him but in the end he..he chose to leave me behind....ah....did he ever loved me? Did he.....ah.I am still living in the illusion I created by myself for myself....how can he ever love someone who was the cause of his destruction?!.....ah...I am so pathetic (*sob*sob..)...this miserable me is still crying for someone who has long moved on. Isn't it the time for me to end this all too, I will end this for good....my life is nothing without him, why should I stay in this world when this world has nothing significant to me?
Third persons POV:
Due to shi qingxuan's lack of attention towards his believers, his believers left him and lord wind master became a heavenly official with no followers, at the end his powers collapsed and he ended his life by jumping in the same waters of black water demon lair. His highness searched for him but at the end found his dead body was found at the seashore of the Blackwater Island. His highness buried him on the same Island. Heavenly officials do not get reincarnated but the shi qingxuan's longing for Hexuan was too deep that the fate decided to give him another chance to be with the person he loved dearly.