Man- still same......beautifull......cute and weird......

He to leaves sitting in his car.....

Taani's home-

Taani reaches her house......she quitly goes in her room.......her room contains a big wall portrait of her with Rey....but as she enters in room......she quickly covers that portrait by pulling string of curtain......

Her room's another wall has some more pictures..........with gang......Swayam her family......and in mid a big picture with Surya.....

T- kaise badal gayi humari life...... sirf kuch yaadon aur tasveeron main simat kar rah gayi hai......

She touches Surya's face......in that picture......

T- why you did that sir.......why???

She cries remembering the day......

Taani and Rey are waiting outside OT......

T- Rey Sir ko kuch nhi hoga na......woh theek ho jaayenge naa.....

R- haa Taani.......don't worry......kuch nhi hoga unhe......he is a fighter......he will definately fight

T- Rey agar unhe kuch ho gya na toh.... main khud ko kabhi maaf nhi kar paaungi......I'll definatelly die Rey..... iss guilt main nhi jee paaungi main.....

R-(angry) Taani.......soch kar bola kar.....

T- sach main Rey........I need him beside me......I need him always......I can't loose him like that I can't

Taani cries badly.......Rey hugs her to console her.......

R- he would be okk Taani......he would be okk......

Taani sobs in Rey's arms.....after some time

R- Taani......tumne kuch khaya nhi hai na....main kuch khaane ko laata hu tumhare liye

T- nahi Rey........I don't need anything I just want Sir.......to be

She again cries.......Rey wipes her tears

R- Taani kuch nhi hoga sir ko.......don't worry........par tum aise sakal ke saath jab unse milogi firr unka kya hoga I can't gurantee

Taani looks at him

R- main kuch laata hu.....bass 2 min

He leaves......Taani remains sobing.....Rey comes back with something to eat...... but gets shocked......her arm is little hurt....and a ward boy asking sorry from her.... 

R- Taani yeh

Ward boy- Sir woh by mistake......this scratch

Rey puts the coffee and those chips packet on chair and goes near ward boy....his face again has same expression which were while he was about to kill Nitish......Taani to gets hortified to see him like that.....

T- Rey

Rey doesn't pay any attention to her..... he looks at the surgical tray that ward boy is holding......he picks a scalpel from that tray......and gives a cut a that ward boys wrist.......shocking him and Taani....

T-(shouts) Rey.......

R- (to ward boy) I'm sorry dude......but If anyone gonna hurt my girl......I'm not gonna leave that person.......

Taani looks on shocked so does that ward boy.......he runs away from there horrified......

T- Rey abhi aapne......woh sab