Chapter Four

As I drive I see what I am looking for and tell everyone to get out. And we head into the tattoo / piercing place. They look at me like I'm crazy.
        "Okay let's do this" I was grateful for once didn't ask any questions.
         And the guy be his his desk ask what can I help you with today.
        "Yes,  I would like some snake bites my tongue pierced and belly button and eyebrow I'd also like to get some tattoos."
I say with smile.and takes us to do the tattoo first after see my ID.
        " okay my name is Tony. Now what would you like sexy." Giving me a big sex smile that I can not help but to return.
        "I want I want a beautiful spiraling of roses and thorns on my lower hip. And angles wings on my back and one under my left boob that says live each day as if it was your last."I say smiling
         " okay I will call in another tattoo artist that I work with so we can get the wings on your back and your other two tattoos done quick as possible."Tony said and leaves the room.
         "Bells.... um... I don't know if this is a good idea.  What will Charlie say?" Asked Jake. Which pisses me off cuz I'm old enough to do what I want and I will do what I want.
          " well Jake if you a puss than you can leave because I will do what I want when I want with whoever I want!" I say getting loud as I talk. Why am I so mad.
          " sorry" Jake said
           " No I am sorry I don't know why I got so mad. But I will do what I want." I say
           "Um.... well let get started shall we. Take off you close and lay on the table." Said Tony and I get up with everyone washing and take off my shirt and my skirt.
         " is this good or is the bra in the way" I ask sweetly.and everyone is in shock that I did not even care that I am half naked in front of 7 different guys. "Well?"
           " um.... the bra is in the way and we can work around you panties." Tony says hesitantly.and with that I get on the table after taking my bra off and my very sold C cup is free. And their faces were hilarious they all had shock and lust in their eyes.
            So they did the tattoos and when we where done ask me to flip after wrapping the  tattoos up  so they could do the wings and I must of fallen a sleep cause I was woken when they where done. And I do not even try to put on my bra I hand it to Embry and say can you hold on to this for me.
              " now let's start with the eyebrow and the bell button. " man did the eyebrow hurt like a bitch. Then he did my tongue and snake bites on the bottom lip.and I got some jewelry .
         "Okay your total in $1,200."Tony said
         " okay to be honest I thought it would be more." I say while giving him $1,400.
         " um... there is to much here." He said trying to give me some money back.
         " No that is a tip because I took up a lot of your time." I say smiling
        " well okay... um I want to know would you like to come to my party next weekend. " he said shyly while looking down.
          " yeah.. hear is my number text me the address and time and I will come."I say playfully. And walk out and everyone gets inside my truck.
          " hey you guys you want to sleep over tonight and I will call some friends I hear that Angela just dumped her and I will get someone else  to." I say hoping the say yes.
            " share Izzy that sounds good. " Said Travis
         " Yeah that's cool"  Said Embry
          "No I have to get to get home to Emily. " Said Sam no that just will not do.
          " okay your loss." I say
          " hell yes, I would love to know what you sleep in." Said Paul and got slapped by Jake.
          " Bells already know of course I will"
           "Okay  now I will call them in the salon and then we will go to get everyone " I say as I pull up. And they grown. " oh come on at the last stop."I say
            After the salon  I now have black hair with highlights of blue in green and purple  which are all bright color. I call some friends and they are being dropped off so I just dropped Sam off and go to my house and wit for everyone.