26

2 months till von goes to Atlanta, 1 month til emoni's birthday.

" it's 2 am uhuh we leaving the club, heard the opps outside told folks nem spin that benz

" it's 2 am uhuh we leaving the club, heard the opps outside told folks nem spin that benz. " I rapped as I turned up the speaker.

I walked in the bedroom, where von was sitting on the bed on the phone counting money.

" yea, they tried to set up herb ass." he said shaking his head.

damn they tried to get my nigga Herbo gone.

" hold up folks, moni wanna talk to me I'll call you back later. " von said hanging up the phone and tossing it on the bed.

" wassup moni." he said putting a rubber band around his stack of money, and looking up at me with a smile.

I took a deep breath " von there's some shit going on that I ain't tell you about."

his positioned his body straight, as the smile disappeared off of his face, into a more serious look.

" wassup, you good ? " he asked.

" well when you were on tour, I had checked the mail and it was a letter." I said.

" mhm continue."

i laughed a lil, this nigga always know how to make a mf laugh.

" and it was like watch yo back , and it had the letter U, I'm worried for our safety von, unique found out where we stay at now. " I said crossing my hands.

" baby you with grandson, don't worry about her we straight." he said playing in my hair.

" von you don't understand, she's not going after you, she's coming after me, let's say I have yo baby or something she's going to harm us, she's delulu. " I said making a swirl on the side of my forehead.

" don't worry ima get folks nem handle her " he said reassuring me.

I shook my head, " von we need to call things off, not only for my safety, for your homeboys safety, I heard someone tried to get herb outta here, probably unique "

" moni, you sure ? I mean if that's what you really want as long you straight I'm straight " he said.

" von I'm sure, we just needa get things good before we can go back to normal you know " I said.

von nodded, and I ran out the room crying.

( just playing😭)

" I'm just fuckingg with you, but we needa set her up, we needa make it seem like we broke up , cause she be watching everything we do " I said shaking my head.

" you a good ass actor, but fasho when you wanna do this ? " he asked laughing.

" right now " I said.