❄︎𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢❄︎

Start from the beginning

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

"Alright, I think we should head back to Hogwarts. We will have a little bit of time to show you all around Hogwarts before dinner."Draco said.

"The Great Hall sounds like heaven."Neil said.

"Not when the old coot is there. I can't stand him."I said as we left The Three Broomsticks after saying goodbye to Madam Rosmerta.

"We all can't."Blaise said with an eye roll. We all walked back to Hogwarts explaining the history of Hogwarts to Laura, Neil, Lucy, and Charlie.

Once we got back we then start showing them around. I introduced them to some of the professors who welcomed them with open arms.

We then ran into the annoying trio. "Oh, Darling! I haven't seen you all day."Ginny said as she went to hug me until Pansy stopped her.

"I know your ass was not about to touch him!"She said angrily. "She was definitely going to do that."Draco said.

"What is she talking about, Har?"Charlie questioned with narrowed eyes at Ginny.

"She thinks we're dating. She's a fucking psycho."I said. "Oi! Don't say that about my sister!"Ronald shouted.

"And he's mental and over there is the know-it-all."Luna said making the trip gasped at what she said.

It's known that Luna never says anything negative at all. But, we all know she's not innocent.

"Now, leave us alone."I said as we all walked past them. I then felt something rushing towards Lucy.

I turned around quickly making a barrier around all of us as the red curse bounced off of it. My eyes turned into slits as everyone's eyes widened.

"How dare you?!"I growled out as I canceled the barrier. As I was about to launch myself at the trio Blaise and Draco grabbed me holding me back.

"How dare you send that curse towards her!"I yelled trying to get out of their grip. There was a crowd growing.

Charlie then came into view. "Harry, babe, calm down. She's okay. She's not hurt. You saved her."He said as he took me into his arms.

I looked over at Lucy who looked scared. I got out of his arms and pulled Lucy towards me checking on her.

"What is the meaning of this?"Minnie questioned as she made her way through the crowd.

"The mudblood sent the Crucio Curse at Lucy. And the trio is harassing us."Draco said. "Mr. Malfoy!"She scolded.

"Sorry, Minnie."He mumbled. "As for you three, detention for a month and 50 points each taken from Gryffindor. Now, everyone get back to what they were doing."Minnie said sternly.

The trio walked away angrily. "Are you sure you're okay?"I questioned. "I'm fine, Harry."Lucy whined pushing my hand away.

I chuckled hugging her then stood back up. "Hello, Minnie."I said with a smile.

"Good afternoon, Harry. I hope you are fine now."She said with a raised eyebrow with an amused small smile.

"Oh, I'm fine now. You know how I am."I said sheepishly.

"Of course I do. I hope your visit is going well. See you all at dinner."She said and walked away. "Okayyy, let get back to the tour."Blaise said.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

"Okay, we should start heading to the Great Hall. It's dinner time."I said after casting a quick 'tempest'.

We head over to the Great Hall talking. Once we got there, we all walked in which made everyone stare at us.

"Harry, my boy, what is the meaning of this? You know you have to ask for permission to have visitors."Dumbledork said with his stupid twinkle in his eye.

"First of fucking all; I'm not your boy."That earned gasps from the professors and students.

"Second of all; I can do what the fuck I want and when I want, and third of all; I am the Heir to all four of the founders, which makes me the Heir to Hogwarts. Now, would you excuse me. I would love to have dinner with my friends and my boyfriend's family."I said with a sharp smile.

My siblings were snickering, Neil, Laura, and Lucy were shocked, and Charlie had this look in his eyes that made shivers go down my spine.

The Great Hall erupted with hushed whispers as I led everyone to the Slytherin's table, which is never full since everyone hates Slytherin's.

I looked up at the head table to see Dad with a small smile. I love it when I make him happy. Laura, Lucy, and Neil were looking around in awe.

I giggled. "Thank you for letting us visit."Charlie said whispering in my ear. "You're welcome. It was fun."I said as I kissed his cheek.

After that, we all then ate ignoring everyone.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

happy late merry chrysler everyone! sorry for not updating lately. i've been busy. also, for christmas, i got $50 and a roku tv. i love it so much!

 i love it so much!