"Please wake up now, I'm begging you. Wake up now so that you can scold me, you can curse me, you can even hit me if you want. Just open your eyes, pls.. Don't leave me alone.. i need you. I wanna grow old with you so pls come back to me!"

And for the second time, a tears were fell down around the corner of Xiao Zhan's eyes, his eyes were still closed. His body nor hands or even finger weren't moving at all.

Wang Yibo started to get panicked, he pressed the emergency button besides xiao Zhan's bed to call on for the nurse. He then can't stop himself from getting worried and at the same time, those sad crystal waters coming out from his now swollen eyes were continue flowing on his bare cheeks non-stop.

He held Xiao Zhan's hand very tight, "Pls open your eyes.. give me one more chance. I promised i'll give you everything i have.. i'll be better, i'll try to be better. I'll try to be someone who can be worthy of your love. Don't give up yet, plsss.. iloveyou zhan, i can't lose you.."

" ZHAN ! BAOBEI .. NO, DON'T LEAVE ME.."

"Yibo ... Yibo .. wake up !!"

Yibo opened his eyes with a heavy breathing, his forehead was sweating a lot and a figure of a man trying to wake him up caught his sight,
"Yibo are you okay ? Did you dream of him again?" It was Haikuan

"Y-yeah .."
He gasped some air as the sun arrays was penetrating into his glass windows.
"By the way, what are you doing here in my apartment?"

"I'll just gonna tell you that Cheng Xiao took the earliest flight today, she go back in New York after she signed the divorce papers." Haikuan handed him the brown envelope that obviously was a document.

"Just put it the night stand" yibo answered coldly,

Haikuan was about to put down the brown envelope on the night stand when his feet stumbles by a bottle of whiskey lying on the floor. It was a total of four, he only realized it now that there is also a packed of cigarette scattered down the floor.

Haikuan made a deep sigh,
"Won't you visit Xiao Zhan?"

Yibo was getting up from the bed, " I will .. today is his 100th day. I'll gonna take a shower. I will visit him early so that he wont get mad"

Haikuan only sighed for nth times. He can't help himself but to felt pity on his cousin. He scanned Yibo from head to toe, the younger man got skinnier, his eyes became constantly red bcos of almost every night he cries, dark circles were evolving around his eyes resulting a lack of sleep. His hair grew longer as he doesn't even want to go outside except when he visited Xiao Zhan. His life became a messed!

Yibo shut himself alone in the dark. He doesn't even eat nor drink a water nowadays. He was living alone with a bottle of whiskey and rhum in his side. He also started smoking, he became a completely different person.

It has been 100 days since Xiao Zhan had a car accident. Within that 100days, yibo blamed himself for what happened to him. He tortured himself from the pain, he felt guilty. His conscience were eating him alive. He missed Xiao Zhan that much, but he can never see him again, never again.

15minutes later, and Yibo came out from the bathroom with a wet messy hair, he was half-naked.. the towel was freely hanging down from his waist. What should i wear for today? He opened the wardrobe and carefully scanned the suites that were hanging neatly. Hmm, Zhan tell me what should i wear for today. Would you love to see me in a black suite for your 100th day? And his lips curls up. He then started to dressed up and tried to look good. Today is a special day he must've look gorgeous!

*************

"Here .. thankyou!"

Yibo paid for the flower he chose. It was a bouquet of red roses. He remembers clearly that xiao zhan really loves red roses. I'm sure he'll gonna happy when he see this. And he smiled, a sudden image of his lover popped up in his mind.