8

•Brooklyn's POV•

When me and Matt walked into my room all the boys was in there but the most exciting part was O2L WAS HERE TO. I was just standing there in shock.
"Hey Brooklyn" Jc smiles
"H- H-h- hi" is all I managed to say
"What are you doing here?" I asked
"Oh we were just going to hang out the rest of the week and the weekend"
I remember that they were in the hospital for 3 days and then they canceled the rest of they week for Magcon.
"Great now I can get to know you cuties"
"OMG WERE CUTIES" Taylor said
"I mean the other cuties"
"HA TAY WE ARE THE CUTE ONES" Ricky laughed
"Um so where is everybo-"
Then u was cut of by Hayes walking in and asking if we could talk now. Hayes and I went to his room and talked
"Brooklyn I'm so sorry" Hayes said
"Why? You dated that slut. You said I lied. You said I was a slut and was going to fuck all the boys. You are a asshole Hayes" i cried
"What the hell I never said that"
"Well that's what Alexa said"
"Okay look. She did kiss me at Magcon and wouldn't let me go. She came over to tell me something in Starbucks but you didn't hear what she said and she lied"
"What did she say?"
"She said if I didn't date her and say you lied and shit that she was going to hurt you"
"How am I supposed to believe you?"
"Because I'm telling the truth. I cross my heart and hope to die"
"Okay I forgive you"
"So can we date again?"
"Of Course"
Then we get up and hug.
"Again Brooklyn I'm sorry. If I just would have never listened to her I could protect you from her hurting you. And you wouldn't have a broken arm. Once again my fuck up breaks your arm. It is my fault I could have saved you." He said and a tear slipped
"Don't blame it on yourself. I could have stayed in there. Actually it's neither of our faults it's Alexa's fault for breaking us"
After our talk we hugged and he kissed me then we went back to the room. I was so tired me and Hayes fell asleep. When I woke up I herd the boys taking picture of me and Hayes. I was facing Hayes and cuddled up in his arms was around my waste. After they were done they was talking about pranking us then walked out to get some stuff so i woke Hayes up.
"What" he groaned
"Their going to prank us. So get your ass up and we need to fix the bed to make it look like we are in it then we go hide in the shower okay?"
"Yes"
We got up and fixed the bed. It actually looked like we was in it and we ran into the shower. We herd the boys come and say "okay I will vine it and you pout the water on them okay" then I giggled a little then Hayes got out to record them fail the prank. They poured and noticed we weren't there so they started walking into the little kitchen area and the bathroom. Hayes got back in the shower and we just sat there waiting for them to find us.
"Gotcha" Shawn say and I scream while they walk in and laugh.
"You know you would have gotten my cast wet right?"
"Oh yeah sorry"
"It's okay it's water proof"
"Oh yeah Cameron picked it out and made it water proof so we could do this kind of shit"
We laughed then I told them to get out and I started to get dressed I put on black ripped skinny jeans on and a crop top that says "Cartah don't do that" and yes I have all of their merch because they gave me a big bag full of it when I first got there but I then put on my knee high converse and then I put my hair in a high pony tail then I went over to my room that's where o2l is at because I slept in Hayes' room but I walked in and they were all dressed.
"Hey we're going down to get breakfast are you guys coming?" i said
"YASS" Conner yelled
We raced and I WON then I sat next to Hayes.
When we was done we went to the mall.
"Hey I'm gonna go to Forever 21 anyone coming"
"NO"
"Fine"
"Guys I need Mahogany when is she coming back?"
"She's actually coming here to meet up with us she has her bags in your room"
"YAY I MISS HER"
When I was done shopping I had like 20 bags and instead of meeting up with Mahogany at the mall we met up with her at a yogurt shop.
"OMG when is Magcon I've never been?"
"We are leaving for the next Magcon in two days"

~Two days later~

"Guys change of plans we are staying in California for 2 or 3 more weeks okay" Bart asked
"Yass I love Cali" we all said
I went to my room and unpacked. It was only 10:30am so I changed into skinny jeans and crop top then I grabbed my black and white flannel and put on some converse. When I was done I walked into Nash's room and all the boys were in there.
"Anyone want to come with me" I asked
"Where" they all said
"I don't know. I'm hungry and want food so if you're going get ready so we can go"
"YASS COME ON" Matt yelled
I was on Nash's bed on my twitter and then I realized everybody was done so we took the limo to a Pizza Hut and Starbucks. (I go to Starbucks a lot in this story sorry! And I LOVE Starbucks.😂). When we got in there we got into a huge circled booth. Taylor & Carter went up to get the drinks and the rest of us just talked. We was all bored so Nash decided to play Truth or Dare and we all agreed we all got in a circle and I was sitting in between Matt and Hayes.
"Matt truth or dare" Nash said
"Dare" Matt smirked
"Okay, I dare you to run down the hall.."
"Um okay? Is that all?"
"No, run down the hall, naked"
"Okay"
We laughed as we saw him running down the halls and parents yelling at him. He came back in but Nash gave him a blanket and he had that on until he put his clothes back on.
"Aha, Cameron truth or dare" Matt smirked
"Truth"
"Wimp. How long have you been with a girl"
"About a year, year and a half"
"Okay, Brooke truth or dare"
"Truth"
"How long have you been with a boy other than Hayes"
"You stole mine" Nash said in a pouty voice
"Actually I've never dated anybody. At my school I got bullied and everybody hated me."
"Oh I'm sorry"
"It's fine."
"Guys this is boring let's go to the pool" Taylor said
Everybody answered with"sure's" and "yeahs".
I went into the washroom and changed into a black&white bikini then I put on a tank top and sweat pants. I walked out and they was ready but they looked at me weird.
"What?"
"Sweatpants? We are going to a pool not lazy town."
"My swim suit is under it smart ones"
After that we races down to the pool and I won obvi. I just sat down in the chair and on twitter.
"Brooklyn come on."
"No"
"You can either get in or I will get out and throw you in"
"Hayes don't do that"
I put my phone down and took my clothes of so all I had on was my bikini.
"Fine if you want to throw me in you will regret it" I giggled
"What do you mean"
"Oh nothing"
Then he got out and threw me in I stayed in for a minute and Hayes got freaked so went he came over to me I pulled him under and swam away and laughed.
After we was done swimming we went back to the room and changed. I put on sweat pants and a tank top. Then after that I sat on the bed and cuddled with Hayes and we watched Netflix until I started falling asleep. The last thing I herd was,
Goodnight Beautiful.
****************************
Update xx
OMG I forgot to tell you my twitter name😱
It's @HershyHayess go follow it please?
Okay until next time, see you later😘❤️ and there will be a lot more updates after this!!