"You're still weak, Liv," Jasper told her softly, his hand resting on her back and rubbing softly. "Drink something."

        She smiles at him, breathing out, "Thanks, Jasper."

        "No problem," he responds, letting out a sigh as the two sit next to one another.

        Liv takes a quick drink, the water refreshing on her dry and practically burning throat. She felt much better, but still weak. A bit dizzy, too, but better.

        She sets the glass down, insisting, "Look, I should probably get down there and back to helping everyone."

        "Everything's okay as of right now, don't worry," Jasper assured, Liv shaking her head in protest. "We're all fine now, and we'll be fine when you come back tomorrow morning. But for now, just rest up a bit more. Besides, you've become one of our better shots."

        She chuckles, murmuring, "Thanks, Jordan."

        "Anytime," he breathed out, letting out a sigh before standing up and grabbing the jar of hydrozine. "I gotta get this out there, but just rest a little more, yeah."

        She nods, sighing, "Okay."

        Jasper makes his way back down the ladder of the drop ship, Liv letting out a sigh as she slides back onto the bed. As of right now, everything about her life was a mess. Not only are they always at a risk of dying, but now the grounders are starting a war and she's pretty sure there's no end to it. 

        And then there was the fact that she wanted Bellamy to kiss her again, even if it was just on the forehead.

        But that was another problem - a human problem. Right now she had to worry about being a leader and a warrior, she had to worry about surviving. And not just herself, but everyone there. They all need to get out of this alive. But then again, no war ends without casualties.

        Soon enough, the loud sound of metal crushing metal is heard, the sound of door of the drop ship shutting. Liv's automatically onto her feet, freezing when she hears Murphy's voice bellow.

        "You try to be a hero, Jasper dies!" Murphy shouts, Liv feeling her heart begin to race violent inside of her rib cage. She couldn't believe it, Jasper was being held hostage by Murphy. She saw Murphy turning on them once clearly from a mile away, but she can't believe that Jasper was the one who had to get caught in the crossfire of it all.

        And Liv knows that if someone goes down there to try and stop him, Jasper will be dead on the spot. Not only is Jasper now trapped in the drop ship with Murphy, but so is Liv. 

        The worst part, though, is that she doesn't have a plan nor weapons. 

        "Murphy!" Octavia's voice sounded, echoing throughout the drop ship. "Murphy, if you even dare touch Jasper or Liv, I swear to God you're dead."

        It was then when the door to her floor opened, Liv backing away slowly as Murphy climbs up, stepping inside with a machine gun in his grasp.

        With a dark look, he orders, "Either you get down there, or I'll make sure the next bullet that comes out of this thing lodges right into your head."

        Liv glances around her surroundings, searching for a weapon of some sort, but there's nothing. Nothing at all.

        "Now!"

        Liv reluctantly nods, breathing out, "Fine, okay. You win."

        With that, she hesitantly climbs down the ladder, hopping onto the lower floor. She lets out a sigh, realizing that now she's at an even larger disadvantage now that Murphy's been reminded that she was in the drop ship as well. She glances at the corner, Jasper restrained in a chair, a red cloth wrapped around his mouth to keep him from speaking.