𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐤| 𝙻𝙸𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙼𝙴

Start from the beginning

" No von i specifically told you ion want no damn purple that shit is too basic!" Kamari shouted, she wobbled to the table. My cousin is getting bigger time has flew by and she is pregnant by dayvon. He obviously has a girlfriend i think her name is Asia or something.

" Girl you better lower yo fucking tone" Von attention went to Kamari, she groaned rolling her eyes.

" Can y'all not" Kayla sighed rubbing her temples.

" These niggas argue every damn day"

" Lauren where you seated at?" Quan asked me, i looked down on the fancy card that was on the table it read my name and i also looked at the card that was next to me.

Who is durk?

that name sounds familiar?

Once Quan glanced at durk card he scrunched up his face.

" Excuse me Jaquan who is durk?" I asked him confused. Quan shrugged his shoulders.

"Whoever made this seating chart messy as hell they moved me over here by India" Montrell said laughing.

" Durkio! Smurkio!" My dad yelled out. Everybody started yelling what was the hype about?

" Wassup twin nem" Durk said smiling. He was good looking fasho.

Once durk greeted everybody, he sat in the seat that was next to me

Once durk greeted everybody, he sat in the seat that was next to me. He looks so familiar. I have feeling and it feels like i know him i just can't put my finger on it.

" Congratulations lil shawty" He sat 3 stacks of money in front of me.

"Thank you but this is unnecessary" i nervously said.

" Just take it i'm proud of you" He said. I looked at him confused. I never seen him before.

" Youn remember me?"

I shook my head. " No i never seen you and i sure don't remember you" i said, he chuckled.

" Damn you just forget about a nigga i'm hurt"

" I'm sorry" i said feeling guilty. I probably hurt his feelings.

"I'm just fucking with you" He said laughing. Why is he so cute?

" Ion understand how you can forget me" Durk said looking down at the menu.

" I'm sorry but i forgot about a lot of people. I mean if we knew each other can you tell me how?"I asked him.

"We used to be best friends but our friendship ended cause of dat nigga over there" He looked over at quan. Wait something isn't adding up. How come i don't remember durk.