𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐀| 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍

"𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘦𝘴

"𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘦𝘴. 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥."

-'𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯' 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵.

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ᰔᩚ
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

"Oh so what you saying is you want me to come back? Lamar, you humiliated me. You wasted my fucking time and not only that you fucked my best friend. You had me out here looking stupid. And you want us to get back together? You put me through hell." I pushed him back every time i spoke.

"I know baby and I'm sorry. Ima changed man now. Allat shit I did to you I'm sorry. I'm sorry that i hurt you. I missed you, love. You not being around is fucking wit my mind. Please come home, baby." He pleaded, my phone began ringing. My dad's name flashed across the screen.

"Hold on i have to take this." I went into the living room just so he wouldn't be ear-hustling. "Hi, daddy what's going on?"

"Hey, baby girl. Um what you doing and where you at?" He asked in a usual tone. He always asked that before even asking how my day was. He is so overprotective.

"Daddy I'm on the way home. I just had to stop to get some coffee. Is there something wrong?" I answered softly.

"No baby girl. I just need you home so we can discuss something very important."

"Daddy somebody died?"

"No love. Just hurry home whenever you can. I'll see you." He hangs up.

"Lamar i'm sorry but I have to get going. You have a good life." I spoke before walking out of his house. I wonder what my dad needed to discuss that's so important.

My ex called me and said he wanted to say a few things to me. At first, i didn't wanna hear it but somehow he convinced me. He wanted to get back together. I made a promise to never let him back in. Not after he fucked my best friend behind my back.

And to her fuck her. I'll never trust another female. She taught me a lot. I'll never let anyone back in except for the friends I have. She was excluded from our friend group, I don't care fuck that bitch. My driver Kevin pulled up. I didn't feel like driving anywhere today.

I hopped in the car. "Kev please don't tell my dad about this."

My parents despised lamar, they never liked him from the start when they found out my best friend jasmine did what she did they started despising her too.

"Ms.Bentley you know I won't tell. You're a grown woman. It's none of my business." He smiled. Kevin has been in my life forever he's like family.

"You know i would love to see you married by the time i get up outta here. I'll love to see sum lil lovelies running around here." Kevin joked.