"You think Courtney's bad? Ha"

"Shes sweet pls"

"VICTORIA WAKE YOUR ASS UP"

"Y/N YELL AT ME ONE MORE TIME IM SLAPPING THE GAY OUTTA YOU"

"WHAT YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS? KEHLANI TO EAT YOUR SHIT OFF THE BONE??" That's when Victoria opened up the door.

"How did you know about me and kehlani?"

"Oh please everyone could tell you two had or have had a thing going on. Isn't most of Jaguar about her? And plus y'all have chemistry. You can tell." Her jaw dropped and She punched my arm.

"Damn what the hell"

"We don't talk about what you just said."

"Ight damn merry Christmas to you too" she pulled her into a hug and Victoria flipped me off and I shrugged.

"I didn't do anything"

"Mhm. I'm going to go freshen up" everyone was in their rooms freshening up and she grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the kitchen.

"Look up" She said. I looked up and it was a mistletoe.

"Merry Christmas. And I hope their can be many more" She said and I smiled and wrapped my arms around her torso and gave her a hug. I looked up at her and she gave me a kiss.

"Merry Christmas y/n/n"

"At this point you're doing this on purpose to make me feel single" Doug said and y/n and I laughed.

"I'm gonna make some chocolate chip pancakes for everyone. Would you like some?" She whispered in my ear.

"Vegan?"

"Of course"

"Then yes. But let me help."

"No. Stay and hang out with them. Get to know my family. I'll ask Frankie to help me. If I wanna be with Ari I gotta know Frankie." I smiled and bit my lip a little.

"Okay babe. Don't burn the house down"

"You've never tried my food. You'll see"

"Here take my phone. Take some pictures and what not" she passed me her phone.

"What's the code?"

"572836" she said. I put the code in

"Can I put my Face ID in?"

"Go ahead" she walked over to Frankie.

"You wanna help me make some pancakes?" She asked him. And she should've known that Joan and Marjorie Grande would have liked to help too.

"I'm helping. Move over Frankie" Nonna said and pushed Frankie over so she could walk over to the kitchen. I chuckled and shook my head. I walked over to the living room where her family was and they all smiled at me.

"I haven't seen y/n/n smile like that in a while" y/m/n said.

"Really? She seemed happy when we first met"

"That was a concert for her favorite artist that she saved money for to do a meet and greet. Of course she was going to be happy" Ms.D'Angelo said.

"Ariana you bring out a smile on her at all moments of the day. We could be sitting on the couch just hanging out. And she starts smiling out of nowhere. We'll ask her what got her so happy. And she'll talk about something you posted on your story saying how cute you look." She added on.

"You two are amazing for each other I don't know if you see it as much as we do. But you guys have a powerful connection." Mr. Brown said.

"But what I will say is that she's going to always be there for you, of course. The real question is will you be there for her?" Y/m/n questioned.