Mental health talk...🥺

Start from the beginning

Joshua 🥵 sent a message...
Joshua 🥵
| can I get your number? It's just I don't have it yet.
Me
|sure one sec!
| 📞xxx-xxx-xxxx
Joshua 🥵
| thanks cutie 😉
Me
| no problem hot stuff 🥰
| I got to go I'm in school byeeeeee love ya!

Joshua 🥵 is typing...
Joshua 🥵 stop typing...
Joshua 🥵
|bye love you too?

*I look down at my phone one last time and see...

👻Snapchat
Joshua 🥵- Bye love you too? Just now
*my eyes widen I said I love him? Oh no! I screenshot it forgetting that he can see when I screenshot and send it to Olivia and D because I can't talk in class and Olivia looks at me with a confused face since she's right next to me and we are in the back and she looked at it and her eyes went wide as she looked at me*
Liv: why did you do that?! *she whisper yelled*
Ness: shhh. Look *I looked to see if the teacher was looking and looked back* I didn't mean to I just said it do you think I meant it?
Liv: maybe your brain doesn't know but your heart was typing for you, you could love him.
Ness: no I'm never gonna see him in real life there's no poin-
Liv: no I'm going to see Kio soon he lives with josh you should come and see him in person.
Ness: when is this happening exactly?
Liv: Christmas break in a few days. You need to come.
Ness: I'll ask my mom I don't know if my dad will say yes tho.
Liv: both Linda and Rick will say yes if your going with me. Come one please?
Ness: fine. I'll ask my parents and ask josh if I can come.
Liv: no! Surprise him! *she whisper yelled on our way out of class.
Ness: why? Should he know so he's ready and I have a place to stay?
Liv: I'll tell Kio and he can have help from Bryce clearing out a room.
Ness: fine! I'll don't it I will also not answer him for a few days so he will think I'm mad at him!
Liv: amazing! Well I have science so that means I'll see you at lunch!
Ness: ok love ya bye!
Skip to lunch bc I'm bored!
*me and D walk into the lunch room and get our lunch's and wait at the end of the line for liv*
Liv: hey guys!
D: hey, so ness what was the pic you sent me and why did you say that?!
Ness: I don't know it just slipped ok?
D: things like that don't just slip ness! You definitely meant it. Rather you know it or not you meant it!
Ness: ok so what if I meant it? He doesn't like me anyways...
Liv: are you fucking kidding me ness?!
Mr.west: MS.PONTON LANGUAGE!
Liv: sorry mr.west! Anyways. Have you seen the why he looks at you? You guys are soulmates! And you coming to surprise him in LA. Your definitely not gonna be a virgin after this trip.
Ness: liv! I'm not gonna fu- *I see mr.west looking* I'm not gonna fuck him. *I whisper*
D: sureeeeee you aren't.
Ness: can we just drop it! Lunch is almost over and I have to post on insta because Josh said I have to post at least once a day so he can see my pretty face.
Liv: see?! He likes you.
Ness: whatever. Can you take a picture of me in the art room there a cool back drop in there.
D: I can! Let's go!
*she took the picture and I loved it so I posted it*

⭕️ Nessabarrett ...

❤️         💬       ↗️⭕️⭕️⭕️ liked by joshrichards and oliviaponton and 100k more

❤️ 💬 ↗️
⭕️⭕️⭕️ liked by joshrichards and oliviaponton and 100k more...
Nessabarrett thinking about you 🥺
View all 100,565,086 comments
Joshrichards cutie🥰. 🤍
December 17

____________________________________
A/N ~ Second episode!!!!
Word count: 1375

NOW PICTURES OF HOTTIES!!!

Jaden holster

Joshua RICHards

Joshua RICHards

Hyce Ball

Thank you for reading!!!!