"Um, bakugou... There's something I need to tell you..." the teacher starts, causing bakugou to look up at him, confused. "It's about-"

"Bakugou! How did you get here so soon?" Mina calls out, causing both of them to snap their heads towards her.

"Tch," bakugou grumbles, "can't you see I'm trying to have a conversation, raccoon eyes?"

"Oh, sorry!" she apologises.

"What were you saying, teach?"

"It's fine, it can wait," Aizawa responds before walking a small distance away and pulling out his phone.

"Sorry again, Bakugou..." she mumbles before running off to Uraraka and Jirou, who just finished changing. The rest of the boys leave the changing room like a swarm of flies, all chatting annoyingly.

Bakugou puts his earbuds back in and boards the bus with everyone else, choosing the most secluded seat he can to avoid the other students.

He tunes out the chatting students and leans his head on the window, just enjoying his music.

Eventually, they reach the usj. They all leave the bus and marvel at the amazing training area except for a few certain emos.

"Hello, I'm thirteen!" the hero says. "Welcome to my usj, the unforeseen simulation joint! You're going to be training for rescue missions!"

"Woah, there's fake villains, too?" kaminari questions.

"Those are real!" Aizawa shouts. "Everyone stay here!" he jumps into the fray to take out the villains.

~~

He's somewhat backed into a corner, too many villains to take out at once surrounding him. He tries his best, but eventually he has trouble keeping up.

Then, he hears a loud voice, "need some help there, eraser?" that is his only warning before a flash of green suddenly appears beside him. "MY ANKLES" he shouts, having just jumped down from a hole in the roof.

The villains surrounding them look confused.

"Your ankles?" Aizawa questions, wondering why pain is suddenly bothering the boy.

"They're fine," he says cockily. They have completely regenerated. The villains look at Deku with horror. In a second they're rendered unconscious. "Almost too easy," Deku mutters from his place, standing with his foot on a webbed up unconscious villain. He kicks the villain then turns to Aizawa, "so, can you help me kill myself?"

"No! Why would I suddenly want to help you with that?!"

"Aw man," he sighs. "Hey, can you hold the fort here? One of your students seems to be in trouble."

"Alright," Aizawa says.

~~~~~~~Izuku~~~~~~~

I swing away towards the shipwreck zone, where I know there's a girl in trouble. I land on the ship next to her, "hey"

She screams in response.

"Jeez, am I that scary?"

She clutches her hero costume where her heart is, "you scared me ribbit"

"Haha sorry" I chuckle, "let me make it up to you by helping you."

"Aizawa seems to trust you, so I guess ribbit"

"Sweet" I pull her into my body and swing us away from the villains, landing on the beach-like area next to the shipwreck zone. "I suggest you go help out with the fight over there," I say, gesturing to the entrance where the students are fighting portal man. I turn to where I left Aizawa to see him being pinned down by a huge bird creature. Aizawa's face is covered in blood, he looks horrible. My eyes widen in horror as the bird creature pulls his arm back too far, breaking it.

"AIZAWA!" I shout in panic.

The man who seems to be the leader smirks at me before ordering the bird creature to break Aizawa's other arm. The creature pulls back the arm the same way he did the last one, breaking it. I feel myself losing control, the voices come back stronger than ever KILL HIM. KILL HIM. KILL HIM. HE HURT AIZAWA. KILL HIM.

This time, I don't even try to go against it. My rage takes control and my eyes glow red, visible through my mask. I growl lowly as spider legs sprout from my back. I look into the bird creature's eyes before springing at him. Before he knows what's happening, I'm in front of his face, kicking it. He flies across the building, crashing into a wall. I let out a sadistic chuckle as I hear the sound of his bones breaking and reforming. I look down to see Aizawa nearly unconscious and I pick him up bridal style, using the spider legs on my back to propel us further away from the fight. I lay him down where the bird creature won't be able to get to him. I turn around right in time to see the bird creature getting up, having regenerated. I saunter closer to him, not expecting what happens next. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel really good about this chapter. I really like how it turned out. :) I hope all of you have a great day and the next chapter will probably be coming soon. tell me if there were any spelling mistakes I missed!