Chapter 2

Sokka was walking down the hall when 3 girls were walking near him. The girl in the middle was obviously the leader of the pack. She marched down the Hall with so much confidence that bystanders couldn't look her in the eye. The other girl on her left side just looked bored. Like she had no interest in anyone. The girl on the left was like a walking ray of sunshine. She skipped over to Sokka and booped him. "Hiya cutie! I'm Ty lee!" she exclaimed looking up at Sokka. Sokka faked a smile and held her wrist to stop her from booping him "Um Hi? I'm Sokka?" he replied awkwardly. The girl in the lead rolled her eyes "Ty lee get over here NOW!" she yelled. Ty lee giggled and kissed Sokka's cheek and did a backflip back to her group of friends. She started talking to the bored girl. "You know Mai, you should express yourself more. Then maybe you can ask Zuko on a date!" Sokka awkwardly walked away since he didn't like the conversation the girls we're having. He walked up to his dorm room to find two other boys in the room. The short boy walked over to him with a huge mischievous grin. "Hey there! I'm Aang" Sokka smiled "Cool I'm Sokka." Aang smiled a took his hand out for a handshake. Sokka accepted it and shook his hand. "So Aang, what year are you?" Sokka asked hoping to intimidate him. "I'm a freshman." he said taking some of his clothes out and stuffing them messily into his drawers. Sokka smirked and took some of his stuff and randomly putting them in drawers. "Well, kiddo I'm gonna take you under my arm cause I'm the man in charge here, I'm a junior." he said. Aang's eyes widened "REALLY?! THAT'S COOL! I'M GLAD THAT WE'RE FRIENDS" Sokka chuckled "Yeah whatever kid" Sokka looked at his other roommate. The dark-haired boy had his hood up and was silently unpacking. Sokka looked at him then back at Aang. "Who's that guy?". Aang shrugged "I dunno, he hasn't said a word since he went here, didn't even say hi." Sokka went up to him "Hey dude." The boy turned around and looked at Sokka. He didn't say a thing. Sokka raised an eyebrow "What's your name?" he asked. The boy cleared his throat but didn't say anything. He then walked out of the room. Aang was confused and watched him leave. Sokka crossed his arms "Rude."

(Authors Note: Ah yes, I finally updated. Who do you guys think is the mystery boy? I'll update soon! ~ Demigodz)