"Please" she pulled my hands into hers, squeezing them lightly. "Call me Narcissa." She spoke.

I nodded politely. "It's lovely to meet you Narcissa."

She smiled then took a step back and admired my appearance. "You truly are beautiful!" She beamed. "You're very lucky Draco." She turned to her son.

"He smirked to himself. "Yep I know." He sent me a flirtatious wink, making sure his mother didn't see before picking up our luggage and walking into the Manor. I rolled my eyes and followed behind him and his mother.

I admired the room, astonished by its beauty. The first time I came here I didn't get a chance to view the house as I was too busy trying to save Draco from his psycho of a father. The furniture was quite old but still expensive looking, the rooms walls were high and allowed it to feel opening. I stood astonished in the gorgeous room.

"Lucius is in another country for some buissness so you won't have to worry about him being around." Narcissa smiled as she stood at the doors to the kitchen.

My breathing stopped.

My eyes widened as I sent a questioning look at Draco. He stood still, looking at the ground before meeting my eyes. He mouthed a 'I'll tell you later'.

"Is everything okay dear?" Narcissa asked.

"Um yes everything is fine." I sent her a fake smile. Draco quickly grabbed my hand and began to pull me up the stairs.

"I'll show her to our room mother." He yelled behind us as he continued to bring me to our room.

"Draco what on earth is she talking about!" I asked him but he ignored me until we finally reached the room.

The room was large, even bigger than the one at Hogwarts. His sheets were silky and a dark green, probably resembling Slytherin. The large window filled the room with natural sunlight, black curtains hung loosely around them.

I turned my body to see Draco closing the door. He let our a long sigh before facing me. "I wrote a letter pretending to be Lucius saying that he'll be out of the country for a long time." He spoke as he brought our luggage to his bed. "I couldn't tell her what I did." He whispered, sitting down at the bottom of his bed.

I knew that killing his father did effect him quite a lot but he always tried not to show it. I frowned before walking over to him and sitting beside him, resting my hand on his knee.

"I'm really sorry you had to do that Draco." I whispered.

He chewed on his bottom lip before responding. "It's fine, it's over and done with now. He deserved it anyway." He spat as he placed hid hand over mine.

"Draco he was your father at the end of th-"

"Don't call him that!" He raised his voice, bring his hand away from mine and burying his head in his hands. "He's nothing of the sort."

I swallowed and rested my hand on his shoulder lightly, trying not to send him off. "I'm sorry." I apologised.

He shook his head and let out a sigh. "No, I'm sorry I shouldn't have lashed out like that." He brought his head out of his hands and sat up, looking into my eyes.

I showed a small smile. "What are you going to do when she starts to get suspicious?" I asked.

He looked down for a moment before meeting my eyes again. "I'm not sure. I'll come up with something." He spoke, bringing his hand up to my cheek, tracing his thumb along my cheekbone.

I nodded slowly. "Your mother's beautiful." I smiled.

"I know someone else who's beautiful." He smirked and placed his hands on my thighs, bringing me up to straddle him. His hands slowly found there way down to my ass, squeezing it roughly.

I let out a small gasp before shoving his chest lightly. "Your mothers literally downstairs!"

He brought his head down to my neck, slowly kissing my exposed skin. "So?" He cooed, his warm breath ticking my ear as he lightly nibbled on the lobe, causing me to softly moan. His hand snaked it's way up under my shirt, reaching my breast covered by my bra and squeezing it.

"Draco." I warned as I felt him get hard from underneath me. He bucked his hips into me, forcing me to moan into his ear as he continued to assault my neck.

Before he could continue this any further I brought my hand down to his crotch and roughly punched it, making him fall back on the bed. He held his crotch and groaned in pain making me laugh.

"Sneaky bitch." He murmured as he laid on the bed, still moaning in pain. I giggled and swiftly hopped off his lap and walked over to his dresser, unpacking my clothes.

"Shouldn't be so horny then." I teased as I continued to unpack.

"Yeah yeah whatever." He rolled his eyes. "I'll have you all to myself tonight." He barely whispered.

"What was that?" I questioned looking over at him suspiciously. He sent me a cheeky smirk before leaning up on his elbows, eyeing my body.

"Nothing." He smirked.

____________________

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

You are so beautiful ily

Make sure to vote and follow :)

Do you like the new cover??

THANK YOU FOR 20,000 READS!!!