With that, in this world of Kiroa at least, wolfkin that belonged to the Destruction Demon Army did not exist any more. Well, at least among those that took part in this war.

"Very well."

Emotionally speaking, he could never accept this, but Yu IlHan wasn't an idiot who decided everything based on his emotions.

If it was Yu IlHan alone, then he had the resolve and confidence to survive anywhere and everywhere, but if all other people of Earth died and Yu IlHan was left alone, then there would be no more people to play tic-tac-toe with, would there? Well, there wasn't anyone to play with him in the first place, but still!

"I accept your suggestion."

"Thank you very much!"

"Dammit."

While the princess was being thankful to the point that she was even banging her head on the ground, Flemir was frowning due to his complicated emotions. From that, it did seem like the princess wasn't lying.

"Then please, immediately subordinate me!"

"But wait. I don't think I have any room in the ski-"

Muttering, Yu IlHan checked the information on his status, and the Rule skill amongst that, and he was surprised to find out that the level of it had already reached 13. The reason was simple. It seemed that Yumir and the elves were going on quite the rampage, and as such, his skill level was rising rapidly.

He had plenty of room. He could probably take an additional 7 on top of the princess.

"Scratch that. Let's hurry then."

"Yes!"

Extending his hand, Yu IlHan activated the Rule skill. Flemir looked like he wanted to stop it at all costs. While Yu IlHan was thinking that Flemir was not cut out for acting at all, the Rule skill had safely subordinated her.

[Moon Wolf, Ericia, has been subordinated to you. Ericia's growth rate accelerates. You are now able to see Ericia's status.]

It wasn't like he was going to raise her well, but he still opened her status just in case she had lied, but it seemed like she was definitely the princess of the wolfkin; One of her titles was 'Blessing of the Moon Goddess'.

"Level 85. Aren't ya weak."

"It has not been a long time since Her Ladyship was bo-"

"Flemir, do not call me politely in front of my master."

"Yes!"

Just as Yu IlHan was about to say that addressing each other using titles was tedious, he came to a conclusion that it didn't matter at all, as the two wolves looked very serious. To be exact, he couldn't be bothered to meddle.

Now that he had subordinated her, if anything became different, it was the attitude of the surviving black wolves. Although the wolves still possessed remnants of fear and hostility towards Yu IlHan, they were still kneeling down and paying their respects.

Nearly ten thousand wolves paying their respects to him wasn't such a bad feeling. He wasn't used to receiving attention, but that didn't matter since they all lowered their heads towards him. Satisfied, Yu IlHan looked at the surroundings. He still couldn't see any red wolves.

"Then let's go clean up quickly."

"Yes, master."

The princess went into the gate first. Flemir looked at Yu IlHan with an expression that he wanted to say something, but soon frowned and followed her into the gate. Looking at their backs, Yu IlHan tilted his head.