𝟏𝟎 ⋆ 𝐄𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 ⋆

Comenzar desde el principio

"You ready for our big performance?"

"Oh yeah" Julie rocks on her feet, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear and I smirk "Yeah, we're gonna do great"

"I'm glad you're confident, even after three classes I still think I got worse. It's a good thing I got my secret weapon"

"Oh oh I think someone has a crush on Julie" Luke mocks

"Shut up" Julie tells him through gritted teeth before noticing Nick's face "Shut up!"

"No, seriously Molina" Nick nods, Luke mimicking him "I'm nothing without you"

"No no, you're gonna be fine" Julie pushes his shoulder playfully "See you in there?"

"Yeah, I'll be the guy trying not to make us look stupid" Nick looks at me "Oh Elle, Jayden was asking for you"

"Why?" I roll my eyes

"He's your dance partner"

"That's just great" I mumble, giving him a fake smile "Tell him I won't be there"

"Of course"

He laughs and turns around, walking away, Luke follows him halfway before walking back to us.

"Well he is just too cute"

"Boundaries" Julie tells him "I'll see you after school"

"Jayden is looking for you huh?" Alexa nudges me, walking away before I can punch her arm

"Have fun with Hayes!"

She whines, looking back at me with a glare as they walk away, the bell ringing.

"Guess we'll just have to carry you tonight just like we always do!"Luke calls out to them, leaning on the locker next to me "I know you're smiling, kill it on the dance floor!"

His little dance makes me laugh and shake my head.

"Your jealousy is showing" I whisper before turning on my heels and walking away

"I don't know what you're talking about" He follows after me

I nod "Keep telling yourself that"

"Where are you going?" He changes the subject when he notices everyone is walking the opposite way

"I'm ditching" I shrug "I'm not dancing with freaking Jayden"

"Who's that?"

"Dude, you're starting to sound like Alex with all the questions" I look at him as we finally get out of the school "Jayden's the quarterback, he has been trying to get with me for a year now"

"And why hasn't he succeeded?"

"Well let's see, first he's a lifer, second he's been with every girl in this school besides me and our girls" I walk backwards in front of him "And lastly, I can't be with anyone"

I vanish in front of him, meeting the boys in the studio. Just seconds later, Luke joins us.

"Elle!" Reggie jumps up from the couch and hugs me