𝟏𝟎 ⋆ 𝐄𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 ⋆

Start from the beginning

He vanishes from the kitchen, Julie, Alexa and I share a look laughing silently.

I think he forgets nobody but Julie can see him sometimes

🎶

"Hey Elle" Julie smiles when I meet her and Alexa at our lockers "Did Flynn text you about the dance we're going to perform today?"

"Yeah" I groan "I think I'll skip though"

"Of course" Julie laughs "What's wrong?"

"I just don't feel like dancing"

I shrug, giving a smile to Luke who has just appeared next to Julie's locker, only she hasn't seen him yet because he's hiding behind her door.

"But you love dancing" Julie turns to look at me as she closes her locker

"Who said that?"

Alexa laughs and I push her away from me. When Julie turns around, she jumps back.

"Hey" The guitarist smiles down at her

"Ah! Normal people don't do that and ghosts definitely shouldn't" She crosses her arms as I lean back on the lockers, watching the teens make their way around as music blasts through my AirPods and Alexa types furiously on her phone "What are you doing here?"

"We need to talk about what song we're gonna play tonight" Luke tells her and I advert my eyes to him "I was thinking 'Great'?"

I can't stop myself from admiring him while he's focused on talking to Julie. His usual lowered jeans and old vans, and a purple sweater that looks really good on him. What I'd come to love the most, besides his dimples, was the bandana he always had wrapped either around his arm while he performed or strapped on his pants like right now.

What am I talking about?

Shaking my head, I look at Alexa, who raises her eyebrows at me with a smirk.

"You're drooling" She mocks and I slap her arm

"Shut it"

"You know what, why don't you just ditch school today? Let's go rehearse" I focus back on the conversation going on next to us

"What? No, I promised dad, school first"

"Right, you're at school first and now you're leaving to go rehearse"

I chuckle and Julie shakes her head.

"Come on, I can't do this without you"

"I can't" She answers "I told Nick I'd be his dance partner"

"Hey Julie!"

I look behind Luke to see the blonde boy makes his way to us.

"And he's heading this way, I gotta go" Julie mumbles just before Nick stops in front of her, Luke right next to him

"Hey" He smiles

"Well don't you look sharp" Luke looks him up and down