1 · dry as sahara

Start from the beginning

Even with my thoughts running loose, sleep couldn't overtake me easily and the possibility was solely of my cunt being still needy and pleading for a release. Huffing out a breath of disappointment, my right thumb snuck under the covers, finding its way towards my soft bundle of nerves.

I pressed on it with enough pressure to feel my clit soften and drew a slow circular motion around it. Then, my right middle finger joined in, feeling my entrance soaking. As I imagined it was him fucking me, I teased myself further, plunging two fingers in and out of me. When I couldn't hold my raging urge in, I thrust three digits all the way inside my core.

With my thumb still in charge, I continued fingering myself till my walls clenched around my fingers and I let out a low moan. Shit, I was close. I bit down on my lip as I felt the familiar heat build up inside me, and in a swift minute, I was whispering his name, falling from my own high.

It wasn't as satiable as a real orgasm, but this had to do, considering there was no way I could wake him up, and demand another round when he'd have to wake up five A.M. tomorrow. With workload full on his hands, the last thing he needed was a nagging, clingy, sex-crazed girlfriend who didn't understand him.

᮫ ᮫ ᮫

I pulled the covers to my neck, feeling the chilly October breeze touch my skin, when I stirred awake.

I rolled over to him only to find the side empty and the sheets cold. He'd probably gotten up without waking me up. It must've been hours ago since he'd left for work. Sometimes, he'd have to go in the middle of the night whenever his presence was required at the hospital. Stupid randomised working hours.

My hand searched for my phone under the sheets. It's eight already. Why had I overslept? But it's not a problem since it's Friday for me. When I turned my phone on, I was met with a message from Tina.

Tina: hey, wanna hang with me?

Sara: girl, you know, I can't. I have work to do.

That was a lie. God knew in which state my mind would doom when I got drunk. And the aftermath was even worse; migraines all day with a hellish feeling.

Frankly, I missed my wild nights, but I didn't want to trouble Daniel, and tell Tina to dial his number because I'd be too drunk to even walk, when he had to prioritize his job. I hated myself since I'd become too uptight lately. Too much for Tina's liking and, as she said, it was unlike the college me at all.

Tina: okay, but I'll come over at noon.

I smiled. She wouldn't give up, would she? I already knew she was gonna lecture me how it was unladylike to not loosen up once in a while and that I needed to have fun while I was still young.

Yawning as I stretched my limbs lazily, I entered the bathroom, freshened up and went to the kitchen with my stomach gurgling in hunger. While I was cooking myself breakfast, I made a mental list of a few things I had to do and that included enduring Tina's hour long pep talk and attempting to deny her request to have a night out. Also, I needed to stay sober considering Daniel was taking me out tonight.

When Tina showed up, I'd finished doing laundry and was sitting in the couch, reading the last chapter of an erotic novel I bought last week.

I rolled my eyes and groaned as I placed the book on the couch to go outside when I heard several inceptions of loud horn coming from the outside and I already knew it was Tina who tended to dramatise things a bit.

Her arm grasped around a paper bag and she was wearing a yellow plaid sun dress with her light brown hair down her smooth, porcelain shoulders. I kind of dreaded over my old blouse and grey sweat pants. Tina always said if a natural disaster happened, then, she would like to die fashionably rather than looking mediocre.