⚠️Demon Aizawa⚠️

ابدأ من البداية

They were dark and filled with pure lust and... Love? "Did you like that, babygirl? Huh did you like it when daddy ate your perfect fucking pussy?" He growled and climbed up my body. His lips were shiny and so was his facial hair.

I blush and kiss him. He kissed me back with passion and slipped his tongue into my mouth making me moan. His tongue ran across mine a little before he pulled away and gave me a little peck.

"You so perfect, and your all mine. Fuck I can't wait anymore princess. Are you a virgin?" He asked as he pulled his boxers off. I gasped as I see how big he is. It's at least 11 inches. "Y-Yes daddy, that will break me! You can't!" I squeal.

He chuckled and lined up the tip. He gently began to rub it through my folds to get in nice and wet. He moaned deeply and his head dipped between my shoulder and my neck.

He nibbled right bellow the collar before gently sucking. "Fuck, princess don't worry. I'll fit, it's just gonna take a little bit okay?" I nod softly and kiss him as he lifts his head. He smirked against my lips and kissed back.

He slipped his tongue in as he slipped in the tip of his cock. I let out a started cry and wrapped my arms around his neck. He slowly pushed himself in before pausing. I whimper against his lips and suck on his tongue to distract myself.

He pulled back and looked at me lovingly. "Shhhh, such a good little kitty for taking daddy~ I know you can take me all. Now this might hurt a little princess but then I'll make you scream in pleasure~" I lift my head to object but I feel him push all the way inside of me.

I let out a pained scream as something ripped inside of me. He officially took my virginity and it hurt but the way he is gently kissing my throat and face makes it feel like it's fine. I flutter my eyes open as the pain fades. "How's it feel, kitten? How does daddy's big cock feel, huh?" He began to thrust his hips gently to let me get use to his size.

"Ah! Ahh! Ohh Daddy~ Ohuhhh Sooo good!" I moan and nuzzle my nose against his throat. He smirked and moved down to my chest. I feel him take my nipple into his mouth and I gasp as he pulls all the way out. He gently sucks on my nipple as he thursts all the way back inside in on fluid snap of his hips.

"DADDY FUCK!" I scream and arch by breasts into his mouth. One of his hands gripped my throat gently and the other began to rub and pinch at my other nipple. He chuckled against my nipple and pulled out to thrust again. I let out a bunch of nonsense as he began to pound into me.

"Daddy~ uh! S-So good!" I cried and grabbed his hair with one hand and used the other to scratch his back from the pleasure he's giving me. He lifted his head and let me tug on his hair before kissing me.

"You like that don't you, you dirty little kitten. You like being fucked like the little slut you are? Fuck baby your so tight for Daddy. That's right take this fucking cock!" He growled and moved down to my other nipple.

I squeal happily and in pleasure. A smile crossed my lips and I moaned. He kept pounding me into the matress until he was done with my other nipple and then pulled out causing me to whine.

"No daddy please don't stop!" I cry and he chuckled. "I'm not even close to being done with you, princess. Turn over for Daddy." I blush deeply and turn over. I grab a small stuffed cat and spread my legs.

I feel his hand gently lift my belly and he shifted my thighs up a little. "Alright baby~ I want you to fucking scream for me kitten~" He whispered huskily into my ear as he positioned the tip of his cock at my folds.

With a snap of his hips, Aizawa's cock slammed deep into pussy and right into my G-spot. "Fuck daddy! Oh god right there please!" I beg and clutch the stuffie in my arms. I grab the sheets with my other hand and Daddy fucked me senseless.

"You gonna cum, kitty? You gonna milk all over my fucking cock? Huh? Creme for Daddy?" I scream as he slammed mercilessly into me pussy again and again. "Fuck Daddy! I'm gonna cum! Please make me cum! Ahhh mnggghhh!"

"Good girl~ Cum for daddy~ Cum all over your Daddy's cock!" With one last snap of his hips, I came all over his cock and screamed into the pillow. Aizawa's thrusts began to quicken and deepen.

"Fuck... Take it, kitten. Yeah, Just like that. FUCK BABY!" Aizawa gripped my hair before wrapping his hand around my throat and thrusting one last time into me before filling my little pussy with cum. "Ahhh Daddy! Nghh~ D-Daddy..." I moan softly and fall limp in his arms.

"Shhhh, it's okay, kitten. Daddy's got you. Just rest and I'll get you cleaned up, okay?" I nod sleepily and he picked me up in his arms and carried me to the bathroom.

Aizawa turned on the shower and helped me inside before closing the door behind him. The water was nice and warm and there was a small bench that I could sit on.

"A-Aizawa?" I ask softly. He smiled down at me and kneeled. "Yes, kitten?" He answered gently and rubbed my thighs. "Are... Are you going to kill me, now?" I whisper softly.

Aizawa gently cupped my cheek. "I will never ever hurt you, kitten. You belong to me now." I blush an nuzzle into his hair making him chuckle.

He helped me get clean and then washed himself before drying us both off and changed the sheets and blankets on my bed before settling under the sheets with me and pulling me into his chest and I fell asleep happily.