Catra scoffed, "And how am I gonna get experience if I don't-" She swerved, avoiding another branch, "drive, huh?"

Scorpia covered her eyes with a claw, not wanting to see what was coming. "I mean yeah, I guess that makes sense. But I heard what happened last time you went out in a skiff..."

"That wasn't my fault!" Catra defended, she turned her head away when Scorpia gave her a look, "Okay, maybe it was partially my fault. Adora was practically begging me to take the steering from her!"

Giving her a look, Scorpia raised an eyebrow. Catra turned her head away from the scorpion woman's gaze.

"Do you even know where we have to go?" Scorpia questioned lightly, as they sped through the trees. Catra did a hard stop, almost launching them both off the skiff, "Whoa! Careful, Wildcat."

"You should hold onto something." Catra mumbled, as she sat down, "Where are we going?"

Rubbing the back of her next, Scorpia sat down next to her. "I thought you knew that. Though I do have an idea of where we could start..."

Catra's eyes widened, "No. We can't go there." Was Scorpia asking for a death wish? Because the moment they step foot or claw in there it is prison or worse.

"But the Queen will know where they went." Scorpia argued. "If she cares about Adora, she will tell us."

"Will- Will she help us stop Shadow Weaver?" Catra asked pawing at the floor of the skiff. "I am so tired of all this..."

Putting a claw on the cat girl's shoulder, Scorpia smiled, "We can join the Rebellion after this if you want."

"I don't wanna fight in this stupid war!" Catra shouts, a few birds in the trees flew away. Why doesn't anyone understand her? The only person who does is currently out of order. And gone with the prior mentioned Rebellion. "I just wanna get away from Shadow Bitch and be done with my life. UUUGH!"

"Calm down, Cat. I'm sure we can get this solved, then we can go to the Crimson Waste after this." Scorpia smiles brightly, "I heard thats where -"

"People go on missions and die." Catra interrupted, "Nobody comes back from there, heck I'm sure there is nothing but sand."

Scorpia opened her mouth and closed it again. Taking a moment to think she began, "It won't hurt to check," Catra was gonna speak but was cut off, "after Adora is better, of course."

Catra sat there thinking for a moment, "Alright, let's get to Brightmoon." Starting the engine again, they turned left into the thicker part of the woods. With Scorpia driving of course.

~~~~~~~~~

"G-Glimmer?" Adora asked suddenly, the princess's back turned to her.

"Hmm?" Glimmer hummed, in acknowledgement. She was playing a made up board game with Bow and Perfuma. Currently winning by three points.

The blonde fidgeted in her spot in the deck, "I- I have a question ..."

Turning her body, Glimmer faced Adora and smiled, "What is it?"

"W-Well it's about that thing that h-happened back home..." Adora looked down, Glimmer was confused until she clarified, "The th-thing that happened in the bathtu-"

Quickly Glimmer slapped a hand over her mouth, laughing nervously.

"HA HA HA! I have no idea what you're talking about Adora!"

Bow and Perfuma gave each other a knowing smirk.

Ripping her hand off, the blonde continued, "-YYou told me you wouldn't t-tell me lat-" The hand came back to her face.

Adora's eyes hardened as she threw Glimmer's hand off her face. Getting up she stomped over to Mermista, sitting down with her back to the princess.

"What.. just happened?" Bow looked to where Adora now sat. "Did something happen while you were alone?"

Groaning, Glimmer fell back onto the deck, "It's not anything big, I swear."

"Well it has to be big if the both of you are fighting with just a few words..." Perfuma mentioned, "Would you like to share?"

"No I would not." Glimmer stated, but the look they gave her made the princess wilt, "Fine." She took a breath and let it out, "Adoraaccidentallykissedmetwice."

"Wha- wait!" Bow squealed, "Oh my gosh! That is sooo cute!" Perfuma being the closest, became the victim of a strong hug.

"I knew you would react that way!" Glimmer hid her face behind her arms, it burned brightly.

To be Continued...