(can you request a name for jaehyuk's girlfriend? ◉‿◉  pls comment)

__________________________________________________________________________________

Aera's POV

I walked slowly as i made my way to the parking of our school. Hyunsuk always wait for me before going home. I remember what jihoon says just awhile ago. He says that he need to clear his image to me, what is that even mean?

"Noona!" I looked at my left as i saw jeongwoo waving at me, standing beside yedam, junkyu, jaehyuk and jihoon.

They all smiles and junkyu slap jihoon's arm and laugh. Jihoon approach me quickly, smiling widely, he's so handsome. He took my bag and lend his hand infront of me.

"We're going at your house, i already say to your brother that we're going to pick you up" he said.

My mouth form an 'o' and nod. I clung to his arm because it hurts a little and I don't know, i just want to feel his biceps. What am i even thinking? Erase erase! He help me to walk until we reach their car. Yedam open the car door at the passenger seat, smiling. I smile a bit and hop in. They are weird today.

Jihoon start to drive smoothly. I looked at the back and they are making themselves fit in the car.

"Hi aera" yedam said, so i looked at him and smile. "hello" i greeted back.

"By the way, what happened awhile ago? Haruto didn't tell me why do you have a scratch" jihoon asked confused, while taking a glance at me.

I avoid his gaze and look at the window. I cough a little. "It's probably nothing. I just saw an annoying bug so i run and then i stumbled to my own feet"

"Why do i feel like that you're lying?" He said and look straight into my eyes, worried.

"Hyung, why do you suspect her that she's lying? Aish that's a bad start for a relationship" jeongwoo said that makes me looked at him.

I laughed. "What are you saying, jeongwoo?"

Yedam twist his ear. "Don't mind him, aera" he said, laughing. Junkyu are smiling widely while looking at the front. Jaehyuk is holding his cellphone just smiling and waiting what will gonna happen.

"Ya, park jeongwoo" jihoon said laughing, and shake his head.

That's a bad start for a relationship? Oh, does it mean that that's a bad start for our friendship?

"Do you like jihoon hyung?" Junkyu asked so suddenly, looking at me. Huh?

"Hey junkyu, tss you're making her uncomfortable with your question" jihoon said right away.

"Uh, why are you asking?" I asked, giving a hint that i like him because i did not say no to his question.

"Jihoon likes you, noona" jeongwoo said right away.

Jaehyuk and junkyu get shocked while yedam slapped his arm. I looked at jihoon who's just smiling a bit while driving. Is it true? How can it be happen? I think i know it.

Is he going to play again with taeyang's feelings and then flirt with me?

"Well as you can see, we're friends" i said and smile a little.