Where Are You Christmas

When Feel and Cream arrived home, they notice that their house is already decorated with Christmas light.

Feel: Looks like your mother has been doing some of her shopping for Christmas as well.
Vanilla: Well hello you two! How do you like the decorations!
Feel: It looks great, Honey!
Vanilla: Oh, I hope so! I want this house to be perfect before Christmas comes! (Saw Sally decorating her house with lights.) Oh, Merry Christmas, Sally! How are you?!
Sally: I'm fine, thank you! I see you just finished decorating the house! It looks beautiful!
Vanilla: Thank you. Well, I'm off to help my family wrap the gifts they bought!
Sally: OK, goodnight!

After, Vanilla went inside to help her family, Drago arrives to Sally house. So, he could try to propose to her.

Drago: Hello, Sally!
Sally: Hello, Drago. What brings you hear in this late hour?!
Drago:(Nervous) Well...you see...I...ah!
Sally: If you are here to ask me if I am going to the Christmas Eve party! The yes, I am! Well goodnight!
Drago: Goodnight! (Left disappointed)

Meanwhile, in the Rabbit family house, Feel heard the phone ringing, and went to answer it, not knowing that it was Sonic making a prank call.

Feel: Hello?
Sonic: Is your refrigerator running?
Feel: Ah, no.
Sonic: Then you better call a doctor! (Stop calling) (Laughs)
Feel: Hello? Hello?

Meanwhile, Sonic and Muttski went back to their cave, by using the the dumpster tunnel. When they were ten minutes close to their home, Sonic decided take one of the old junks that he found, so he could use for his next invention.

Sonic: Grab one of those junks, Muttski. We're taking these with us.
Muttski:(Grabbed a junk.)

When they arrived to their cave, Sonic used one of the old junks to finish his work, which turn out to be an X-ray.

Sonic: Alright, let's test it. (A picture of his heart is shown.) Well what do you know. My heart is exactly how I wanted. Two size, too small. (Put the X-ray a side.) Muttski, time to go to bed!
Muttski:(Lay down in his bed.)
Sonic: Goodnight, and let those nightmares take you to a nasty dream. (Falls asleep)

Meanwhile, Cream was looking outside her window, and wondered what Christmas really is about.

Cream:(Starts Singing) Where are you Christmas? Why can't I find you? Why have you gone away? My world is changing. I'm rearranging. Does that means Christmas changes too? Where are you Christmas? Do you remember? The girl you used to know.. You and I were so carefree. Now nothing's easy. Did Christmas change? Or just me?