new york

Angels POV:

Angels POV:

"Are you sure your not coming?" I asked Jesse as he helps me pack.

He folds some of my t-shirts into my suitcase, "No, I mean there's nothing left for me to do."

"Not even for Rachel?" I asked knowing that he still somewhat liked her.

He shook his head, "Not even for her. It's time to move on."

"Yeah good luck with that." I tease him sarcastically.

"Whatever."He rolls his eyes playfully throwing s pair of socks at me, "Even though I hate most of your group I wish you the best of luck."

"Wow how sentimental." I laugh.

"I'm being serious, make me proud even if you sing lead."

"I will." I made my way over to him pulling him in for a hug.

" I made my way over to him pulling him in for a hug

Arriving in New York was surreal. I mean we went through so much and now we made it to the place we worked so hard to get to. Once made it to the hotel and I couldn't wait to get to ur rooms. I was exhausted. All I wanted was sleep. I sat at one of the seats in the lobby while we waited fro Mr. Schue to check us in.

"Hi." Finn said taking a seat next to me.

"Hi." I respond.

He looked at me concerned for a minute, "You look tired."

"Yeah I didn't really sleep all night, Jesse kept me up all night." I explained to him

"Is there something going on between you two?" I can tell he was nervous asking that.

I shook my head, "No, He helped me pack then we watched movies with Matt for a while."

"Oh cool." He nods his head trying to play it cool before speaking up again, "Hey I was wondering-"

"Guys come on the rooms are ready." Mr.Schue interrupts him as he passes by.

"Sorry what were you saying?"