"Alright let's go." He sighs in defeat and I hopped on his back.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

Matts POV:

After our adventure in New York we finally made it back to our rooms. Girls in their and us guys in ours. We were supposed to be coming up with lyrics but it wasn't really happening.

"Hey, can I try something out on you guys? I think that one of our songs should be a duet with me and Angel." Finn said looking up from his notepad.

I see Artie furrow his eyebrows in confusion, "Angel? Don't you mean Rachel?"

"No I think that Angel and I should sing this song together." Finn smiles.

"Yeah...that's not a good idea." I said.

"What? Why not?" He asked confused.

"No offense but do you really think she'll want to sing with you?" Sam asked making me nod in agreement. We weren't trying to be mean but he did practically shatter her heart like twice maybe even more.

"You really think she won't be want to sing with me?" He asked sadly.

"Give it a try. Ask her to sing with you." Mike spoke up. "I just want to win. And whether you sing with Angel or even Rachel we'll be set."

"Awesome." Finn cheered to himself.

"Okay. Can we just talk about the Jewish elephant in the room? Ask her out, dude." Puck spoke up making everyone nod in agreement.

"Who? Angel? But she's not into dating right now." Be frowned.

"You're in New York, the city of love." I was confused by that statement.

Artie furrowed his eyebrows, "I thought that was Paris."

"It's definitely Paris." I confirmed.

"Anything's possible here. You need to ask her out tonight. Take her on one of those big, awful dates you see in those unwatchable romantic comedies that you grow a vagina if you watch all the way through." Puck suggested which for him wasn't a bad idea.

"I mean this is your shot, dude. If I was in love with a girl and I wasn't homeless, I'd totally go for it."

"She's going to say no." Finn convulsed.

"Pick a time and place, and we will get her to you." I finally gave in deciding I will help him.

"What?"

"Don't worry about anything just remember to pick something that she likes." I tell him.

"Yeah Angel doesn't like over the top fancy places." Sam reminds him.

"And also remember that she loves exploring." Mike added on.

"Really?" He was probably confused on why we were helping because ever since everything went down with him and Angel, Mike and I, occasionally Sam would give him a cold glare.

"Yes now start coming up with good ideas." I point at him.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

It was now the next day and I was currently sitting out in the hallway as the rest of the girls continue with their pillow fight. I would have loved to join but I was to stressed thinking about nationals.

"Hey." Matt and Mike came up to me.

"Hey guys. What's up?" I responded looking back down at my notebook.