"Nothing important we should head up." He looked dissapointed but soon followed everyone leaving me confused.

[ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ]

"Did you know that I can get an ahi tartare and a steak sandwich at 3:00 in the morning from their all-night dining menu? I feel like Eloise." Kurt exclaimed excitedly.

"I have pills for that." Brittany chirped.

"All right, guys. This is your time. Now, you are all on lockdown till you finish writing our songs for nationals." Mr. Shue informs us grabbing his stuff to leave. "I want at least two solid verses by the time I get back."

"Aren't you gonna help us?" I question confused.

"I, um- I will be back and read your amazing creations and give notes. But right now I have to head to the theater to, uh, fill out some paperwork. Broadway." Huh he seems suspicious.

" Huh he seems suspicious

My Cup Sung by Brittany

"Whoo!" Brittany cheered while everyone else clapped hesitantly.

"Hold on. Are you singing about a cup?" Tina asked.

"Yeah. Totally." Brittany smiles.

"I kinda liked it." I shrugged making some look at me weirdly. I mean it was the only song we had so...

After a moment passes Quinn grabs her thing getting up, "We gotta get out of here."

"Wait. No, no, no. Mr. Schue gave us explicit instructions." Rachel quickly tries to put a stop to it.

"To write a song. And our problem is... is that our only inspiration are mattresses and bathroom cups." I mean she was right we were all stuck in one room with nothing to inspires us.

"Quinn's right. We're in the artist capital of the world. Poets, musicians, actors, playwrights... every dreamer that's ever lived has passed through this city." Puck adds on.

"If we want our dreams to come true, we need to be out there with them, not stuck in here."

"Guys, I don't think this is a good idea. I mean, we still got those songs to write. If we don't write them, we're gonna lose."

"No! They're right. Can't you hear the city calling to you?" Zizes pipes up. "We don't need to write songs for nationals. New York's gonna write them for us." And with that everyone was convinced and everyone but the boys were gone.

I was too tired to go so I spoke up, "Can I take a nap first?" I asked making them turn their head to me.

"Angel!" Matt, Sam, Puck, and Mike yell at me making me sigh getting up to leave.

"Can you carry me at least?" I pout making grabby hand to any one of them.

"It's your turn Sam. We'll take turns." Matt said.