hawk x ex-partner

you and your boyfriend hawks had broken up about 4 months ago. you were a hot mess, of course, you still love him. you guys had gotten into a big fight and he had called you weak and that you needed him. you left him to prove him wrong, so far he has been right. you were heading to your favorite bakery when someone from the LoV comes up to you and grabs you. you scream and yell but no one is around. he takes you back to their hide-out and ties you up in a room. you look at him and say "why did you kidnap me" he chuckles and says "well you are hawks girlfriend are you not?" he asks "no we broke up a few months ago" you say quietly "maybe that's why he hasn't been coming here as much" he says to himself. he takes a picture of you and then walks out of the room. you look down and just sit there wondering what they are going to do to you. a few moments later the same guy comes in and says with a smirk "someone is here to see you" after he walks out another villain comes in and smiles. he walks over to you and takes off one of the chains from your hands he holds your hand and you start to get a little sweaty you look down at your hand "what are you doing?" he just keeps smiling and heats his hand up more you try to pull your hand away but he holds your hand harder.

~ a few minutes into the burning (lol idk)~

your hand was completely red and you were crying for him to stop when he finally let go of your hand he poured a bucket of ice-cold water on top of you and chains you back up to the wall. you sit there shivering. a few moments later you hear the door open but you don't look up. a pair of feet stop right in front of you, you hear him sigh. he unchains you and helps you stand up he holds onto your arm and leads you outside. you finally decide to look up at him and you gasp "hawks!?" you whisper scream. he looks at you and you can see that his eyes are puffy. "you're just figuring that out now?" he questions. you don't respond, he picks you up bridal style and starts to fly to his house "who said it was a bad thing that you need me y/n, you need me and I need you" you blush and mumble "oh" quietly. he chuckles and lands at his house he walks inside still carrying you he sets you down on his couch and goes up to his room. you look around and see his house is a complete disaster. he comes back down with a sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants he gives them to you "your clothes are wet so wear these I know they'll be big but it's better than nothing right?" he rubs the back of his head you walk to a bathroom and change when you come back out hawks is sitting on the couch staring at the floor. you sit next to him "can I see your hand" you look at him and slowly move your burned hand over to him he looks at you with sad eyes as he looks at your hand "this is my fault" he says quietly you look at him and he looks at you two lean in and he puts his hand on your check and kisses you. when you pull back he says "you're not weak y/n I don't know why I said that the thing is I need you too I don't know what I would do without you" you smile and kiss him again "i missed you hawks and you're right i do need you" he puts his head on your chest and you stroke his hair with your good hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ayyyyeeeeeeee um so yeah this sorta sucks all my story probably will but like its the thought that counts. also i got my normal computer an my fone taken away so like I'm doing this on my school computer so i might not post a bunch (yeeeeaah I'm not getting my computer back either) but still thanks for reading!!