S i x

~Next morning~

-Beomgyu's pov-

I woke up and carefully slid off the bed not wanting to wake up Taehyun, then I went to check on my friends. My hyungs were asleep so I went to check on Hueningkai, when I saw he wasn't there I panicked a little, till I saw a small paper on his bed.

'Hyung I know you'll come to see if I'm awake and be worried when you see I'm not there. I had a bad dream so Han & Lee Know hyung took me to Lee Know's room to sleep with them. So I'll be there. ~Your cutie maknae Ning Ning~'.

Oh my god they must've made him sleep on the floor! Or worse they might've killed him in his sleep! I ran as fast as I could to the elevator and went to the third floor which I remember Seungmin saying was Lee know's floor

. I ran around and all the doors looked the same until I came to, two double doors with golden handles I assumed this was the bedroom and bust through the door. "Ning I'm here! Did they-"

To say the least I was shocked by the sight in front of me, both Han and Ning were asleep. Ning was clinging onto Han's arm and squeezing it like he was a plushie or a pillow. He looked happy while clinging onto Han. I sighed in relief,

"Good Hueningkai is still alive; they didn't kill him in his sleep." I smiled to myself but soon frowned. "Ning don't get too attached... They earn your trust and then kill you. Don't let his front fool you."

Suddenly I heard clapping from behind startling me. My first instinct was to fight so I turned and tried kicking whatever was behind me at full force.

I didn't hit anyone nor anything. "Woah there Jackie Chan you almost got me there." It was Lee Know behind me, and not gonna lie I almost shit myself. "How long were you there for?" I prayed to the gods he wasn't there to hear what I said. "Long enough to kill you if I wanted to."

I rolled my eyes. This asshole was really joking with me, I was still scared cause that meant he heard me say everything. He walked passed me and closed his room doors

"Follow me." He demanded. 'Shit!' I'm dead!' 'He's gonna kill me for sure.' 'I didn't get to debut, I never got to ask Taehyun out, I never got to win an award with my hyungs' 'I never got to see America'. I didn't want to make the situation worse for myself so I followed him into the elevator and back to the first floor.

We walked out of the elevator and to my dismay there were my hyungs at the dining table eating a home cooked meal. There were 5 plates by the open chairs. Lee know sat me down, "Morning Gyuie!"

My hyungs greeted me as I sat down and as I sat down Ning and Han got off the elevator, Ning sat next to Han, of course, on the other side of the table and Lee Know sat next to Han and right across from me. "Wahh! Lee know-ssi this is really good!" Hueningkai was always so enthusiastic in the morning, sometimes it was annoying.

"Where's Hyun, Gyu?" Soobin hyung was right there was an empty space but no Hyun? Just as I was about to get up I heard a scream. Taehyun's scream to be exact, "What the hell did you murderers do with Taehyun.?!" I stood up abruptly and ran to the room where Taehyun's screams were coming from.

Again, I burst through the door "Hyun-ah are you-" The sight that I walked in on made my blood boil. "Y-YAH! YAH! I'M SORRY SEUNGMIN HYUNG! S-STOP TICKLING ME!" Seungmin looked straight at me and got off of the bed where he was tickling Taehyun.

Taehyyn noticed me and bounced off the bed as he ran to my side and clung onto my arm as usual. "Gyuie, help me! He tickled me to wake me up!" All I could do was glare at the mafia member as I scoffed and dragged Taehyun to the dining room.

He sat down in the last chair which was next to me, I sat down and I noticed everyone was laughing. They all seemed like they were a family having a normal conversation. Han was speaking to Yeonjun and Hyuka in english about god knows what.

I went to sit in my chair but I noticed someone else had sat there while I was zoned out, "So... is a handsome guy like you single?" The dude who took my chair wasn't any of the 4 we met yesterday, I didn't know him but I hated him.

I watched Taehyun shuffle uncomfortably in his chair and laugh nervously. I had enough. The new dude went to reach for Taehyun's thigh.

I quickly and harshly grabbed his wrist making him look at me. "Yo, dude why are you cock blocking?" That made my temper absolutely blow. I kicked the back legs of the chair and before he hit the floor I caught him by his collar and looked him dead in the eyes with my jaw clenched. "Can't you see you're making him uncomfortable? He didn't want you to touch him so don't do it."

I just met this dude and I wanted to punch his lights out. "He never said he didn't want me to do it." He laughed and just as I raised my fist to punch him someone grabbed my fist aggressively.

I looked back to see who it was and it was the leader, Chris. "And just what did you think you were about to do to my little brother?" I dropped the dude in my hand to the floor and Chris let my hand go. "Yedam I told you to stay on your floor. Not come to start trouble." Yedam, huh okay.

Minho stood up and showed something on his phone to Chris, whatever it was it made him look at me afterwards. "You did that to my brother just cause he was flirting with Taehyun.?" I didn't know what would happen next as the room grew silent and everyone's eyes were on me.

I wasn't letting my guard down. "Yeah I did. He shouldn't touch what isn't his. No actually he shouldn't touch anyone without their consent. So I was gonna teach him a lesson, What about it huh?" This made the mafia leader raise his eyebrow. Then and there I knew I fucked up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: I swear Imma have half the kpop industry in this ff before it's even finished 😭

Also no Yedam is not in the mafia because Chan won't let him be. After this chapter I think it's pretty obvious as to why. 😂

Remember to vote, comment, & Tell your friends <3

They don't know about usजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें