"We should," George decided. "We don't know if we can still see her after moving."

Fred nodded. "You're right. Let's tell mum where we're going."

"Just don't tell her where Eleanor's staying. She will throw a fit if she knew we would be going to Malfoy's Manor."

"Mum!" Fred shouted and she heard the soft voice answer "here" from the kitchen and the two boys both ran downstairs.
They joined their mum in the kitchen and she glared at them for all the sound they were making.
"We're going to Eleanor! Don't know what time we'll be back, bye now!"

Noah who was sitting at the kitchen table started speaking. "What? You're actually going to—" but he stopped speaking when he saw Fred glare at him, Noah's eyes went big.
"Going where?" Molly asked and the two boys quickly ran away to the big fireplace in the living room.
"Noah, where are they going?" Molly asked but Noah pretended his lips were zipped and the woman threw away her dish towel in the sink, walking after the twins towards the living room.

"Malfoy Manor!" She heard her sons say before they disappeared in smoke and her eyes grew big and she gasped.

"Noah Wilson! Please, tell me I did not hear that correctly!" But Noah had already left in a hurry.

Eleanor was sitting on the sofa in the living room, anxiously tapping her foot. She couldn't wait for her boys to arrive and spend the day with them. She shot up when she saw the flames appear in the fire place and she darted towards Fred and George who engulfed her in a hug. She both pecked their lips which received a groan from Draco who was sitting in the chair on the opposite of the room, reading a book.

"I don't need to see that," Draco grumbled.

"Hello Malfoy," Both twins said and Draco looked up at them.

"Weasels," He nodded.

"Come on!" Eleanor gleefully said and pulled Fred and George out of the living room to the hall.

George whistled. "Fancy." He looked around and noticed the big chandeliers, the high pillars and the big grand staircase.

"Welcome to the place where I practically grew up," Eleanor shyly said and the boys pulled her in to a big hug.
"Missed you," They both whispered and she blushed. She had missed them too, she couldn't stop thinking about that night they had a few days back.

"Missed you too. I was hoping you two wanted to join me to the town a few minutes from here, they have a new ice cream store."
"Ice cream? A Muggle town?" Fred asked and Eleanor nodded.
"You and your food," George laughed, shaking his head.

"We would love too. It's a date."

The three were both sitting on a little terrace outside of the ice cream shop, happily licking their icecreams. The sun and a happy smile on their faces.
The twins had been acting weird since they had arrived and Eleanor was desperate to find out why.

"Spill it," She said and Fred and George looked up at her.

"What?" George asked.

"Spill it. Somethings bothering you, I can sense it."

Fred and George softly smiled, of course she would sense it; she was their soulmate after all. They were also a little scared she would get mad because of their question, they knew she had a good heart.