Christmas with Jacob

It was Christmas Eve and Jacob was going to be out of town for Christmas so you were planning on spending it alone. You got out of your warm bed into the freezing cold of the bathroom and was brushing your teeth when you saw a post it note stuck on the mirror- "check under your bed - J"
You immediately rushed to your bed and found a box under your bed. Peeling off the red, reindeer wrapping paper you found a fuzzy pj set with another post it note - "it's going to be cold, I want to keep you warm in my arms like I did in the mountains, get dressed then go to your car- J" A massive smile spread across your face as you reminisced on the feeling of being in Jacobs soft muscular arms, laying your head on his chest and listening to his beautiful heartbeat.

Once you had finished getting dressed, wearing a cute tartan skirt with a black long sleeve top and thick black tights, you raced down the stairs and out to your car. Standing there was Jacob, resting on the bonnet of your car with a massive smile on his face. You were overcome with joy and ran into his arms, he picked you up and spun you around, holding you so tight it hurt your ribs, whispering "I missed you" in your ear. Once he placed you down, you two shared a passionate kiss that gave you butterflies, never wanting this moment to end, he pulls away.
"Hey babygirl, so I told a little lie, you're going to be spending Christmas with me and the pack and they're all so excited to see you so we better get going"
You both let out a giggle and got in the car, cuddling the whole way there.

 ———————————————————————————   Hey guysss!!

Hey guysss!!

So I know it's been a very long time but I've decided to pick this book back up, this was just something short for me to get out. If anyone has any request please comment them on this chapter or pm me!!

Thank you so much for all of your support and nice comments!!

Also let me know if you want a part 2 of this for what happens on Christmas Day :)

Love
Sasha ❤️