Chapter 6

A/N : Hey! I'm back ehe~ Honestly i have writer block so i made another story :( please forgive me. 

After arrived at your home, Saiki holds your hand as he doesn't want to let it go. You smile softly and look at him. "We're arrived,Saiki. Th-"

You surprised with his sudden hug. He smells like coffee and abit of sun because you two already out for hours. You smiles and slowly hug him back. "Can i stay like this for abit,(y/n)?" he whispered softly.

You blush and nod slowly. "O-of course you can. A-are you alright, Saiki?"

He sighs and looks into your eyes. "I'm fine.. I can't stop thinking of the nightmare. I saw you get kidnapped by this guy named Illusion. I know this sound stupid.. I'm scare.."

You shock and hug him tightly. "I know you can see the future. Thank you for always protecting me..Kusuo-kun."

He looks up and smiles generously. "I will and always protect you, my sweetpie." He moves his hand to rub your cheek gently. 

You blush and say, "T-thank you.." you give a peck on his lips. His eyes open widen and blushes, kissing you before let you get inside the house.

Saiki's POV

He walks into his house and takes off his shoes. "How is your date, Kuu-chan?" his mother asks while wiping a plate.

He smiles happily and nods. "It went great."

"You can invite her anytime. I missed talking with her" she chuckled, "Kuu-chan, your big brother already come back. He's in his room." 

Saiki sighs and know that he'd be in trouble whenever his older brother is back. He isn't in a good term with him. Before he could get upstairs, he sees Kusuke and nods slightly.

"Hello Kusuo. Long time no see" he says with a small smile. "I heard you have a girlfriend. (y/n) right?" 

"How did you know?" he asked, trying to stay alert.

"Our father told me about her so proudly after i got home. You know him." Kusuke says simply.

Saiki sighs and glances at his father. He should know this'd happened. "You two seem like a good match. You have to take a good care of her." Kusuke continue.

Saiki nods. "Of course. I always protect her." 

"So when will we have our dual?" he asks with a smirk. 

Saiki sighs and walks up to his room, ignoring him. He checks his phone and smiles with your cute message. 

Published on December 16th,2020