17; Loving Who?

Depuis le début

"Yeah, she's under medication for almost over two months now, we just visited her last week." he paused, "But she is probably getting better now that she's with your real dad."

"No worries, I'll call Yelimi later, thanks."

"You busy?"

"Yeah, I'm at the school." I spoke.

"Alright..." he cut the line.

I sighed heavily and approached Hang, "Let's go?"

He nodded and we went to the cafeteria, then Shun greeted him with a smile, "Thank you Hang, you didn't leave her..."

"You're welcome..." Hang sat baside Ji.

After that we went back to our classrooms, after the afternoon class we went home because we don't have a training today, I sat in my bed and stared in my phone. "Should I call my mom?" I whispered.

"Yeah, you should call her..." Shun said and lay down to my bed, he heard it. "I bet she already miss you very much, you never talked to her. I just always hear you only talking to your dad... stepdad."

I shrugged my shoulders. "I-I miss her..."

"If you really miss her, then call her. Talk to her, she probably wants to hear your voice after four months of not even talking to her, Zhubao. You should."

I looked at him. "I missed her because..."

I told her all things that I've done before going here in China. 

"Oh, did you just do that because you're mad?" He asked and shook his head, "You shouldn't have..."

"Yeah, and I regret that I didn't tell her I'm going back here, I didn't expect that I'm not going back there for years..." I sighed.

He hugged me. "You will see her soon..."

I hugged him back. "I wish to..."

"Call her..." he smiled, I went to the balcony and dialed Yelimi.

"Hello Jie, pinuntahan ka na ba ni Gebu?"

I ignored her question. "Where's māmā?"

"S-She's here, wait..." I can hear that mom is crying, I can feel her.

"Mā?" I turned around to look at Shun, he smiled at me and nodded, I turned my back again. "Hello mā?"

"A-Anak? I-I miss you!" she said with a calm soothing voice, but I could notice that she was struggling because of her state.

The moment I heard her voice, I immediately weep but kept wiping my tears away. "M-Mā?, how are you?"

I covered my mouth as I sobbed silently, not wanting her to hear that I am crying, kilalang kilala ko si mama, once she hears me cry, she would too, at ayokong marinig syang umiyak mula dito, dahil wala akong pagkakataong yakapin sya ng mahigpit at sabihing magiging okay lang ang lahat.

"Anak, uwi ka'na..."

"Ma, why, isn't this what you want for me?" I asked, "Diba ito naman ang gusto mo para sakin, ang tuparin ang mga pangarap ko, na maging ako ang pinapangarap ko na maging ako?"

"W-What, a-anong gusto?"

"You're not informed?" It is for her, but it seems like she is the only one who doesn't know about it, the only pain is that she had forgotten our dream.

"W-What is it anak, ano 'yon?"

"You totally already forgot about our dream together, mama?" I laughed even the tears are falling from my eyes.