"Maybe he's just going because Jordan and Kio are gonna be there" Troy said.

"I guess you're right." I said taking a bite out of my chips.

"Well here he comes." Haley said looking behind me.

I turned around to be faced with Vinnie, and ofcourse it drew attention to our table.

"You're still coming to my house right?" Vinnie asked.

"No, I can just finish it off myself." I said.

"Alright see ya at 6." He said completely ignoring what I hust said then he left. Why does he always do that?

"Welp, I guess I'm going at Vinnie's house again" I painfully smiled.

"That's tough" Troy laughed.

*SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL*

I dropped off Haley and Troy and made my home before I headed off to Vinnie's. I got up to my room and started doing my homework. I t was getting hot it my room so walked over to my window and opened it. I saw that Vinnie now got home and locked his car. He noticed me by my window and gave a wink.

Not gonna lie, I thought that Vinnie was very attractive. But I couldn't like him. He was mean to me and my friends, he could even possibly mean to his own friends. All I know is that it's bad for me to like him.

I immediately ran back to my bed and continued my homework. I took a shower and changed then watch some YouTube until it was 6. At 6 I left my house and grabbed all the supplies I needed for our project as well as the work we had done.

I walked over to Vinnie's house and knocked on his to be greeted my Vinnie.

"Oh it's you...." He said sarcastically walking over to his kitchen.

"No it's one of your hoes." I said rolling my eyes also replying sarcastically.

"I mean we can make it happen." He said again winking at me.

"Shut up and let's just continue this project." I said annoyed.

We got up to his room and we continued from where we left off. Today he actually helped with the project and we talked and had good conversations.

"I saw that you were going on the camping trip." I started.

"How do you know?" He said looking up at me.

"When I was signing my name on the list I saw Kio, Jordan and your name on the list." I admitted.

"Oh cool." Was all he responded with.

"You dont really seem like the type to camp." I admitted.

"I know, but I actually used to do it alot with my dad before he left." He said and I was speechless.

"Oh um...I'm sorry about that." I said trying to comfort him.

"It's fine, he was a dick anyways." He confessed.

He looked down and applied glue to the picture he was about to stick. We sat on his bed in a comfortable silence for a while until I asked him a question.

"W- why.....why are you not always this nice? Wait- that's a dumb question, I'm sorry." I said embarrassed putting my head down.

"Y/n look, I know I'm not like this and usually mean to you....but I'm s- sorry." He hesitated.

"W- what?" I asked wondering if I was hearing right.

"I'm sorry I was mean to you and your friends. This is a bad excuse but during summer before you came to my school that was when my dad left, my summer was shit." He started.

"I guess I just took out my pain on you guys. I'm really sorry for any pain I caused you" He admitted and I nidded understanding what he felt since I didn't have my dad around.

(a/n: that was kinda cringe to write🧍‍♀️)

"Vinnie I get it, but I dont know if you know this but I also live with my mom and brother. I dont have my dad around and I get how you feel." I said giving him a half smile.

"Haha thanks, but I really am sorry." He said again.

"I guess i accept your apology" I said sarcastically.

"So are we like friends now or..." He trailed off.

"I mean yeah, but I got to talk to Troy and Haley about this first to see what they say." I said.

"Ok, but why are we using this picture of Harry Styles for the Instagram panel, I know he's cute or whatever but I'm way better looking for it" He said rolling his eyes playfully.

"You wish" I laughed nudging his shoulder and we continued the project.

Author's note:
<3
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!