The perfect match (Prequel to the Hogwarts Diaries)

Hello my little tacos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!! Okay so I'm SO sorry that it took me foreverw

to get the last chapter up. What happened was I had the chapter written on my nook color and it wouldn't save the freakin chapter. Then I wanted to update it but I couldn't use my Nook for a while. I apologize to anyone who was knocking their head off of a wall waiting for me to update. Anyways song of the day is: Gangam Style. P.S. The first part of this chapter is written in Aribellas journal.

Aribella

I stand in my room admiring my new charm bracelet and waiting for tomorrow morningthen i pick up my jouirnal and decide to write my first entry.I had one of the best birthdays ever today. And tomorrow I'm off to Hogwarts! I got a new journal from Ginny and Mady, a necklace to match my bracelet from Ron and Fred, a Pumpkin Pasty from Percy( which I promply threw at his head), a pair of shoes from Bill and Charlie, and a broomstick( A Cleansweep 7!) from Molly and Arthur. QUIDDITCH IS AMAZING I LOVE PLAYING IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I make a very good chaser so watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fred and George are very good at trying to knock me off my broom with bludgers but I usally don't fall off. Speaking of which HOW DARE THEY BOTH PUT DUNG BOMBS IN MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!! REVENGE WILL BE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PUT A BUNCH OF FILIBUSTER FIREWORKS IN THEIR ROOM SO THEY SHOULD BE GOING OFF VERY SOON! Heheheheheheheheheh... I can be diaboloical sometimes... Speaking of them again I don"t know why but George has been acting all weird around me lately... Got to go I can hear bangs and people cursing my name.... I think the fireworks just went off... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I put away the journal( I'll have to find a proper hiding spot for it later) And rush downstairs to the twins room. Their froom looks like a disater zone! Fred and Goerge look about ready to kill me but I know to run for my life. They start chasing me shout stuff like" GET BACK HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Evantually I trip over a rock and roll down the large grassy hill near the river and they catch up to me. Fred picks me up and tosses me in the river and i pull them both in with me. After laughing for a while we decide to go back to the house for dinner. That night I fall asleweop only to be awakerned by the twins trying to scare the living daylight out of me. Then I fall into a deepo dreamlessn sleep.