-2-

First year- 1991.
I woke up the next morning, feeling a bit sick, I was only eleven and it was only my first day and I had stayed up until 1:00am with a friend, weird.

'Walk up y/n!!' He screamed from outside, I stumbled out of bed and opened the door, rubbing my eyes.

'Hey bestieee' he says in a sing-song voice, i looked at him, he had now jumped on my bed, laying in a star fish position on my bed.

'Bestie?' I asked, laughing slightly.

'Yeah, you're the only person I can talk to without feeling awkward...' he said, smirking and he patted the stop next to him 'are you alright?' He asks.

In fact, no, I felt extremely light-headed and my stomach was aching. 'No,I feel really sick' I said, clutching into my stomach.

'Do you want anything, ill skip classes with you, I was going to skip anyway, can't be bothered' he said, I smiled at him before stumbling to my bed.

'Soo, what do you want to do?' I asked.

'I have a few muggle movies in my dorm room, I also know where Fred and George keep a supply of food, they trust me with it for some reason, so we could just binge movies and eat' he suggested, I grin.

'Wheres this stash of food' I ask, he smirks and stands up, grabs my hand and leads me too Hogsmeade, we went into this little hide-out with a trunk FULL of treats from honey dukes, we took a load of it, hoping that Fred and George wouldn't notice.

We stopped at Draco's dorm, he had a private dorm considering he was one of the rich pure bloods, like me. We collected a few movies to pass the time, so Instead of walking all the way back to my dorm, we stayed in his, he grabbed two massive white fluffy and ate the snacks in front of us, we put on a muggle movie named 'titanic' (I know the movie came out after 1991, just ignore it). I ended up feeling as better as ever, until the part where jack died, that made me cry.

'Hey, hey it's okay' he says, wrapping one of his arms around me.

'He shouldn't have died!!' I sob, he shushes me and rubs his hand up and down my arm.

'I don't even understand! How did the titanic sink again?' He asks.

'An iceberg.' I said, wiping my tears.

'Pathetic. Hey, I know what'll cheer you up! He says, jumping off of the bed and to a small radio he had in the corner of his room, he turned on the song 'timber-pit bull' I laughed and shook my head.

'What the hell are you doing?' I say In between a few laughs, he started dancing around the room.

'Come on join!' He yelled over the music. I stood up, and started dancing with him, we acted as if we were drunk but it was just a sugar rush.

'oooooo' we sang, running around the room.

'It's going down I'm yelling timber!' He yelled, I laughed at his stupidity, what the hell has this boy become, the other day he was a shy blonde boy that I hardly knew, now it felt like we've known each-other for years.

'Ohhh' we both sang as the song ended.

By the end of the song we were both a laughing mess, then Crabbe and Goyle came in 'having fun without us?' Crabbe said, me and Draco both looked at each other, we laughed and replayed the song, and for the rest of the day, we sang and watched movies until it got late, we all had a sleepover in his room, it was the best night ever.

We were watching another muggle movie when Goyle had reminded Crabbe about something.

'Hey, we got some information on Pottah' Goyle said, me and Draco both looked at the boys.