some story times!

hey guys so glad to be back

I took a break from shifting because I was so so drained but I realized I needed  to go back to my home (Hogwarts) 

for some odd reason I couldn't shift for the first 3 days but only the fourth day I have finally made it home again. I WAS SO HAPPY IT WAS UNREAL. I think I spent 4 hours just staring at everything and the best part was IT WAS RAINING AHH. It was pouring rain and I heard my name and George cam up to me and said " Hermione is looking for you I think or was it Ron? anyway have you seen Fred I been trying to catch him for ages" and I was like" why are you trying to catch Fred" AND OFC HE SAID " because look at the back of my head" AND THE BACK OF HIS HAIR WAS BLUE. We laughed and I literally got lost but I found my way back to my dorm room and I bursted out crying because I missed everyone so so much and Im finally back home. Like 30 min later Hermione came and she hugged me and she was like where were you I was alone with the boys and HER LAUGH IS SO SO CUTE. Then we head down to the great hall and UGH I MISSED THR FOOD SM. I had this weird looking pasta and chicken and a salad. It was so much fun and I can't wait to go back hopefully tomorrow. I stayed there for 4 months. I only go for like 2-5 months because I don't want to get attached. 

what do you guys want me to post about!! LMK