"Really?" You whisper, his hazel eyes flicking to you.

"Yes, really." He leans in, gently pressing his lips to yours.

You kiss him back, his lips soft against yours before you pull away. "Put it on, I wanna see what it looks like!"

He giggles and you scoot forward a bit so he can pull his sweater on. He looks fucking precious in it. You had bought a size up, so it's a little big on him, but it still looks good. He wraps his arms around you, pulling you back to him.

"Your turn," he murmurs, pressing his lips to your neck.

He hands you a little, rectangular box, and you unwrap it slowly, revealing a little pink box. You feel Spencer's chin resting on your shoulder as you open the box, revealing a silver necklace with a small switchblade dangling off the end, little intricate designs etched into the metal.

"This is beautiful," you murmur, a smile spreading across your face.

"I have one just like it," he mumbles. "I just have it in gold. But now we match."

You lift the necklace out of the box, admiring it. "Will you put it on me?"

He grabs either side of the necklace before letting it rest around your neck, fastening the clasp in the back. He brushes your hair out of the way, pressing a small kiss to your shoulder.

"It looks good on you."

You laugh, turning your head to face him, your fingers fumbling with the small switchblade. "I love it, bubs."

He smiles at you, leaning forward to kiss you again, this kiss longer than the first. His lips move slowly against yours, and after a moment, you pull away, resting your forehead on his.

"You need to go get ready for work," you whisper.

"Do you wanna come with me? Just for a little? I can show you the BAU." He pulls back, his hands rubbing small patterns in the fabric of your pajama shirt.

"Mhm, sure." You lean forward, wrapping your hands around the coffee cup, taking a small sip.

"Okay," he whispers, pressing a kiss to your temple.

You two stay like that for another moment, snuggled together, drinking your coffee. Eventually, you two get up, moving into Spencer's room. To save time, you two shower together, and you gently run your hands over his body, avoiding the small scars lining his body.

"You're not gonna hurt me," he whispers, his pointer finger moving under your chin, pulling your gaze up to his face.

"Sorry, I just..."

Spencer grabs your hand, moving it to the small scar on his neck. "I got this when someone shot me. I almost died." He moves your hand to his left arm. "This was when...Maeve, my girlfriend, the one who died, her kidnapper shot me in the arm." Your hand travels down his stomach before your fingers graze the small scar on this thigh. "I got shot once in the thigh on a case. And this one..." Your fingers rest on the jagged scar next to the smaller one. "is from prison."

"Is that where you stabbed yourself?" You murmur, your eyes flicking up to his.

He nods, lacing his fingers with yours. "Yes."

"I'm sorry," you whisper.

His lips turn up at the corners. "It's okay, pretty girl. It's not your fault."

You smile softly at him, standing on your tiptoes to press your lips to the scar on his neck. Your lips trail across his body until they get to his arm, pressing soft kisses to the scar there. You move your lips to his chest, kissing down his stomach, feeling the muscles tense underneath you, slowly sinking to your knees. Your eyes settle on the two scars on his thigh, and you press your lips to those as well, kissing them softly. Spencer's lips are turned into a small smile, his hands moving your wet hair out of your face.